I dont understand this forum a single bit. What do you people consider to be good looking and for what reason?

M

muttchad323

Banned
Most of the people on here who you idolize look strange af to me, there's only two or three that have genuinely looked amazing . I think one of them was andrwas erikson.

Why do you guys think the others who look like starved skeletons look good? They look strange as hell. Don't get the appeal?? Is it just me?

Kjjkl

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 1707, YoungJohnnyDepp and 13 others
Rs 5960 rectangle
Images 1

For example, How is there that big of a difference between these two faces? Don't come at me with some nonsense maths calculations and ratios because no woman is going to do all that in real life. They look the same level facially to me and probably would to most people.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, balding17yomanletcel, CursedOne and 4 others
mirin?
104166757_809221782940688_7464686956880535801_n.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, CursedOne, Patrick Baitman and 2 others
mirin?

740037a72e778ed0c8204b2a816e9dfb

• JFL
Reactions: muttchad323
He does look good but there's so many better looking people. He can't be number 1 in the world at all. He's like Justin Bieber facially, maybe a bit better
post a better looking person so i can utterly destroy your cope

• JFL
Reactions: Hector
0C9C4002 6819 4AA5 A8AD 9F9727BC56E7

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 5912, Over and 2 others
right pic is cherrypicked
I just did a Google search bro. There's plenty of bad photos of him and he's only 30. That would be cherrypick

In his good photos he's like a slightly better looking version of Bieber which don't get me wrong would still probably be really attractive to women but I'm confused how this can be in the best looking men

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, Pietrosiek, Patrick Baitman and 2 others
I just did a Google search bro. There's plenty of bad photos of him and he's only 30. That would be cherrypick
View attachment 568225View attachment 568226

In his good photos he's like a slightly better looking version of Bieber which don't get me wrong would still probably be really attractive to women but I'm confused how this can be in the best looking men
the 2nd photo is literally photoshopped, how does cherrypicking pictures of him when hes a full fleged father and family man going to prove that he wasnt the most attractive man in his prime
JFL you dont even have an argument to debate on his attractiveness other than cherrypicking shitty pics of him when he was older
if you ask women all of them would choose him (if not for the status halo of some like henry cavill for example)
meeks and cavill are on the same level of attractiveness as him though
Kjjkl

the reason is scientific but youre a stupid greycel, you should read more threads to understand it rather than just asking me to waste my time with you

• +1
Reactions: Hector
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hector, eyearea and Vidyacoper
View attachment 568225View attachment 568226

When people say chico is the best looking man they mean his prime when he looked like this

DEB7DA7C C62C 46AE 8394 8B31E3D65AEF

You say that theres not much difference between Chico and Justin Bieber which is completely absurd. Look at chico in motion vs him not to mention the huge difference in height

03698954 A952 409F BC07 89862B9A7251

• +1
Reactions: Hector, eyearea, a1phenohorriblebones and 5 others
OP is a foid I have the feeling

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8028, Chadlitecel, eyearea and 3 others
the 2nd photo is literally photoshopped, how does cherrypicking pictures of him when hes a full fleged father and family man going to prove that he wasnt the most attractive man in his prime
JFL you dont even have an argument to debate on his attractiveness other than cherrypicking shitty pics of him when he was older

if you ask women all of them would choose him (if not for the status halo of some like henry cavill for example)
meeks and cavill are on the same level of attractiveness as him though
View attachment 568252View attachment 568254
the reason is scientific but youre a stupid greycel, you should read more threads to understand it rather than just asking me to waste my time with you
Chill tf out, lol why do people on this forum get angry so easily

I already said he looks good but just not as so many other people I've seen, that's just my opinion

• Hmm...
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Watch these videos and you'll get the gist of it. Jaw and eye area are the most important parts to understand.

There's much more than just this, but this is the very basic a greycel should start looking at.

• +1
Reactions: Hector, 5'8manlet, Patrick Baitman and 2 others

I already said he looks good but just not as so many other people I've seen, that's just my opinion
U got a juicy vagina in between your legs 'bro'?

• JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper
When people say chico is the best looking man they mean his prime when he looked like this

View attachment 568259

You say that theres not much difference between Chico and Justin Bieber which is completely absurd. Look at chico in motion vs him not to mention the huge difference in height

View attachment 568263
I said facially.

I don't know man, to me he looks like he would be a boyband member or something .

Obviously he looks good though, I never said he doesn't

Chico3

your "opinion" is wrong
please stop coping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Hector and diggbicc
Women don’t need to do the math, their brain subconsciously does it for them and they get a dopamine rush

• +1
Reactions: Hector, 5'8manlet, Ampere and 4 others
Women don’t need to do the math, their brain subconsciously does it for them and they get a dopamine rush
women decide within 1 second of seeing u for the first time whether or not ur attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4438 and sytyl
20200719 152927

another shit thread by this grey faggot

Kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Hector, eyearea and 2 others

• Love it
Reactions: Over
greycel moment

lmao @ hrithik roshan

@Newone gtfih and ruin this guy
@muttchad323

roshan looks like shit

he is tan maxxed and bodymaxx sometimes and looks 5psl because of that

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
Most of the people on here who you idolize look strange af to me, there's only two or three that have genuinely looked amazing . I think one of them was andrwas erikson.

Why do you guys think the others who look like starved skeletons look good? They look strange as hell. Don't get the appeal?? Is it just me?
2897274.main_image.jpg

adam%20collard.png

• +1
Reactions: muttchad323
lmao @ hrithik roshan

@Newone gtfih and ruin this guy
I typed in "world's most handsome men" or something along those lines and simply copy and pasted all the guys that looked better than Francesco in my opinion dude

@muttchad323

roshan looks like shit

he is tan maxxed and bodymaxx sometimes and looks 5psl because of that

Can't agree . But I see your perspective that a good body can have the overall effect of overriding a subpar-face. I notice this with lots of fitness models.

I guess people with striking features look better on average to me

This male model is conisdered gl here
IMG 20200823 125238
IMG 20200825 024109

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4438, Hector, Gunna and 1 other person
Lmao nigga, search for Francisco Lachowski in youtube, watch the videos, look at the comments. You don't need to belive us, just see how women react.

There a a shit ton differences beetween Gaybier and Lachowski, you are just too greycel to spot them (because they are easy as fuck). Zoom at the eyes area lol per example. Also the Bieber pic is very cherrypicked and probably shopped.