I don't understand why are people such cunts

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
People are such cunts, why aren't as good like me, i always help people if i can, never want money or something in return jfl. The past day i randomly just helped this oldish lady with really heavy bags 1 mile to her home, she thanked me alot and said she never met someone as good and determined. I swear nobody else would even come close to helping someone like this. The past day this guy feel on the street and motherfuckers passing him didn't lend any help. Fuck society, disgusting cucks that are only nice for 2psl foids

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, TheMewingBBC, turkproducer and 5 others
dude u passed the guy and didn’t help too wtf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless, Petsmart, Zygos4Life and 2 others
Society is hell, man. I put my litter in the trash and shit yet I still suffer while the assholes get all the girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
There’s a lot of good people out there. But like you said most people are cunts, they naturally focus on the negativity than the good.

Wait, that makes you a cunt as well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 685, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 2846
People are such cunts, why aren't as good like me, i always help people if i can, never want money or something in return jfl. The past day i randomly just helped this oldish lady with really heavy bags 1 mile to her home, she thanked me alot and said she never met someone as good and determined. I swear nobody else would even come close to helping someone like this. The past day this guy feel on the street and motherfuckers passing him didn't lend any help. Fuck society, disgusting cucks that are only nice for 2psl foids
i do the same don't brag or your acts don't mean a lot. just act and your good deeds will last forever

Society is hell, man. I put my litter in the trash and shit yet I still suffer while the assholes get all the girls.
You are doing the right thing by not littering though. I respect you greatly for that

i do the same don't brag or your acts don't mean a lot. just act and your good deeds will last forever
I never brag about it, just said it for example on this forum

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 3043
JFL at thinking that society cares about it's backbone which are men.

You are doing the right thing by not littering though. I respect you greatly for that
Thanks, man. I stopped ever since I found out that it affected animals.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, Zygos4Life, Deleted member 2810 and 1 other person
If you want to get somewhere in life you need to abandon being so sympathetic.
It doesn't mean you should become an asshole, but you need to be a bit more selfish

• +1
Reactions: 2peasinapod
JFL at thinking that society cares about it's backbone which are men.
When i see those cucks just pass as sheep and not help when someone falls i get mad a little, they look like such timid little cucks, probably can't even throw a punch. Masculine chad would be the most likely to help

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Because almost all people are assholes who will only be nice as long as they fear you or hope to get sth from you.

If you want to get somewhere in life you need to abandon being so sympathetic.
It doesn't mean you should become an asshole, but you need to be a bit more selfish
You are right, but i always would try to find a middle way. But this post was made about simple things, not something like sacrificing or being a cuck that is always timid and naive

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, IWantToMax and TheMewingBBC
people are cunts because they have shit lives it's that simple.

people are cunts because they have shit lives it's that simple.
True, but i hate how they act like they don't, fucking social media. A healthy chad is always the nicest person around

• Love it
True, but i hate how they act like they don't, fucking social media. A healthy chad is always the nicest person around
everyone has to cope boyo
they got to keep telling themselves it will be ok

the only reason you are being nice is so that your own perception remains positive

you are a narcy

you wouldnt help if you wernt praised for it, for example if you were wearing a mask

that inward focus is a disgusting trait, you are self obsessed

its all to safeguard your fragile ego, becasue i guess you are not contributing to society

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
The past day i randomly just helped this oldish lady with really heavy bags 1 mile to her home, she thanked me alot and said she never met someone as good and determined.
means you're a top 1st percentile cuck

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
the only reason you are being nice is so that your own perception remains positive

you are a narcy

you wouldnt help if you wernt praised for it, for example if you were wearing a mask

that inward focus is a disgusting trait, you are self obsessed

its all to safeguard your fragile ego, becasue i guess you are not contributing to society
You are kinda right, i like to get praised by the person that i help, but thats normal. And it actually depends on the situation honestly, like i so truly feel sorry for a kid that has leukemia and if i could magically help it i wouldn't do it for praising but because it actually makes me sad. When i helped the old lady it was because i knew how hard it would be for her to carry those bags all the way up there, and i just helped her, ahe didn't know me, nobody did, i haven't seen her ever since, so it was like i had a mask

• Love it
simping for an old boomer woman lol