I don’t understand why my flaccid cock is so small

Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
Saw my father’s again this morning, and yeah it’s the same size I remember it being when I was young. It’s a respectable size unlike my mine, which is smaller than a thumb. What the fuck causes this? Is it possible I’m still growing? Keep in mind I didn’t have hair on my balls till I was 15/16. Fuck my mother for giving me so many shit genes tbh

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fukmylyf, Heinrich Schmidt, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
Saw my father’s again this morning, and yeah it’s the same size I remember it being when I was young. It’s a respectable size unlike my mine, which is smaller than a thumb. What the fuck causes this? Is it possible I’m still growing? Keep in mind I didn’t have hair on my balls till I was 15/16. Fuck my mother for giving me so many shit genes tbh
Don't worry about it. It's not like you're going to use it any time soon. Sure, the mental aspect of it exists but that's life for you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Themanletauticel123, Manletmachine and BrahminBoss

Flaccid size doesn't really mean much. If you're a massive grower like I am then it's not really a problem. I'm tiny flaccid but fully erect I am about 7 inches. Sure it's less presentable in front of a bitch but it's temporary