I don't understand why normies can't see through betabucksing

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
I legit don't understand how normies are so fucking stupid that they can't see women are just using them for their resources if they aren't chad. It's literally right there in their fucking faces.

This shit goes beyond men being thirsty/desperate. 70-90% have outright shit social skills and don't have any idea what's happening at all. They can't read women's motivations. Just completely clueless.

It's especially jarring with single moms. Just utter cucks.

"Muh superior male intelligence muh dumb foid :soy:"

Jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, isis_Bleach, Deleted member 19036 and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19769 and Growth Plate
I legit don't understand how normies are so fucking stupid that they can't see women are just using them for their resources if they aren't chad. It's literally right there in their fucking faces.

This shit goes beyond men being thirsty/desperate. 70-90% have outright shit social skills and don't have any idea what's happening at all. They can't read women's motivations. Just completely clueless.

Jfl.
Most guys arent even rich, they work normal jobs or are students jfl

Betabux is just aspie delusions @Biggdink

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
technically women are just using chad for their genetic resources tho, it's all the same shit in the end

but I get what you're saying, it's about that attraction trigger. Just fucking LOL at being with someone you aren't attracted to - this I can get behind. Disgusting ape behaviour just so they can get their dick wet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 7725
Collective self induced tunnel vision in order to maintain some degree of happiness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19896
Collective self induced tunnel vision in order to maintain some degree of happiness
what a retard. they know but they're content with it, only narcies want to attract women with lOoKz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Many men prefer betabuxxing a hot girl rather than having a ugly girl for free

And they know they want their money but don't care

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20452, Deleted member 13787, Zylk and 4 others
Nigga every normie knows about betabuxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sigmamale, Johanjohan, the BULL and 1 other person
A girl wanting you for your money is bad but getting plastic surgery for her to want your face is good :unsure:...

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and the BULL
Who gives a fuck about muh attraction. I would gladly betabux a cute young girl who cooks good food for me

what a retard. they know but they're content with it, only narcies want to attract women with lOoKz
whatever you say, marco

Jfl.
they know lmao they try to believe it's real tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
A girl wanting you for your money is bad but getting plastic surgery for her to want your face is good :unsure:...
Ascension is cope anyway, only respawning is :blackpill: