I don’t understand why Reddit banned me

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
I have an opinion I thought was unpopular. The opinion was that sex is a human need akin to shelter.

I post the opinion on their sub called “r/unpopularopinion

I wait a minute & then it says my account is suspended? I go the the post I wrote and it says it’s been removed because “Incel crying for attention”

Wtf

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 9670 and 4 others
Why is it called unpopularopinion when I get ban for posting unpopularopinion :dafuckfeels:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
Why are you on reddit?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 9670
i've had 3 reddit accounts banned

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, GetShrekt and Deleted member 17791
I wouldn't say sex is a human need necessarily. You can jack off. But love definitely is a human need. And its the validation that comes from sex that is important to men. Validation falls under belonging and esteem in Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs.

The actual dick in pussy is actually not that big of a deal. Sex while you are in love is fucking amazing though. The oxytocin. Vasopressin. Dopamine. God I miss my ex's raw pussy and nutting inside of her.

Bitches in my old phone
I should call one and go home
I've been in this club too long
The woman that I would try
Is happy with a good guy
But I've been drinkin' so much
That I'ma call her anyway and say

Fuck that nigga that you love so bad
I know you still think about the times we had
I say fuck that nigga that you think you found
And since you pick up, I know he's not around, oh, oh

Last edited:
I wouldn't say sex is a human need necessarily. You can jack off. But love definitely is a human need. And its the validation that comes from sex that is important to men. Validation falls under belonging and esteem in Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs.
Sex changes your brain chemistry.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
how old is your account?

Sex changes your brain chemistry.
My brain chemistry changed in the last 4 weeks just after my ex contacted me. lmfao. I am down to 147.2 lbs. I feel well rested when I sleep for a few hours. Before she contacted me I would sleep for 10 hours and still feel tired. I get morning wood like every single morning. I have a jawline now. I like what I see in the mirror. I like taking selfies. I don't know what the fuck happened to my neurochemistry. But its making me more attractive. Because I want to win her back. It's weird.

link to that thread? If youre not getting banned from reddit, you're not doing things right

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787