I don't understand you guys

toth77

toth77

Emerald 4 Vayne OTP
most of you are so concerned and scared about "being seen on this incel site", but i just don't understand why, I literally showed my .me profile to my friends and they didn't even give a fuck about it, they just found it funny, i also showed my .me profile to my parents and i showed my modeling videos to them too and they just laugh at it and don't even think its anything bad at all? I also explain some blackpill stuff to them and sometimes they agree, sometimes not but it's not like anything tragic happens lol, like nigger i read a couple of days ago that being seen on this site would be a "social suicide"? where do you even live that people are so judgmental and ignorant, i would understand the USA maybe because incels are seen as bad there, but many of you live in EU, here people don't even know what the fuck incel even is and don't say bs like "my employer will find out about this", like do you unironically think some company won't hire you because you asked for haircut advice on a looksmaxxing forum?XD

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ggboyo, Deleted member 906 and JackSparrow
If you've said homophobic, racist, sexist (every post on here) things, you can get your life ruined like @Nibba

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 3795 and 6 others
no
if anyone irl knows im on this site my life is over
I have disrespected every race and human being here on this site

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5632, Deleted member 5694, Copemaxxing and 6 others
If you've said homophobic, racist, sexist (every post on here) things, you can get your life ruined like @Nibba
do you seriously think his life is ruined? he probably goes on perfectly with his life because he is decent looking, but the retarded rat who doxxed him will keep rotting in his basement for eternity
no
if anyone irl knows im on this site my life is over
I have disrespected every race and human being here on this site
but what, would they search through all of your posts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
It's incredibly risky for me tbh. It's over for me if anyone in my future job (or even now during my internship) is going to find out about this, literally over.

• +1
Reactions: toth77
do you seriously think his life is ruined? he probably goes on perfectly with his life because he is decent looking, but the retarded rat who doxxed him will keep rotting in his basement for eternity

but what, would they search through all of your posts?
maybe they would try to expose me
after that everyone will think I am a mentally ill obsessed with my face aspie loser

• +1
It's incredibly risky for me tbh. It's over for me if anyone in my future job (or even now during my internship) is going to find out about this, literally over.
thats what i don't understand, why would it be over? why would they care so much about you being on here?

Mirin, high T

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and toth77
I used to be scared but then I remembered I have no social life and I like attention.

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, ggboyo, Deleted member 4645 and 5 others
Jimson is a true chad, he literally has his face all over the website, and his dick pic

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, toth77 and Deleted member 5912
I used to be scared but then I remembered I have no social life and I like attention.
thats what im sayin man, dont take life too seriously, who cares if you get into some little trouble for some petty bs on an autistic site? life is about drama and exciting things

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vinn98, JackSparrow and Deleted member 5912
thats what im sayin man, dont take life too seriously, who cares if you get into some little trouble for some petty bs on an autistic site? life is about drama and exciting things
bro I wish I was more like you

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: JackSparrow and toth77
INDEED SON

• Love it
thats what i don't understand, why would it be over? why would they care so much about you being on here?
If normies were rational, I wouldn't care. But that's the thing, they're not. Any forum in the manosphere is likely to have an incel stamp on it these days and especially in the near future.
Incorrect labelling is one of the worst things to happen since it greatly changes the public perception. And even though I have nothing to do with inceldom myself, there could be a very high chance of me getting put into this category if anyone finds out.
And since I'll end up working with hundreds of people on a weekly basis, it's not gonna be pretty if anyone finds out.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, JackSparrow and toth77
Do you see the amount of rape, racism and sexist threads that are made here? We have a fucking face sitting alliance for some random girl.

being associated with this site = death

• +1
Reactions: JackSparrow and toth77
It's okay, I have this handy here disclaimer in my signature hehehe
I'm invincible

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and toth77
I'm not concerned by the slightest and i don't give a damn.

• Love it
Bro I’ve definitely said stuff about gods hook nosed people and foids that would get me “canceled” but my life is already bad cause I’m ugly so idc

• So Sad