I DONT WANNA GO VACK TO FUCKING SCHOOL MAN

Zygos4Life

Zygos4Life

Joseph Joestar
School starting sometime in september and im gonna bave to see my oneitis after she friendzoned me abt 2 weeks ago.
I wish i could not go school until im fully looksmaxed
Need to start wearing contact lenses (glasses failo me confirmed by everyone whos seen me with and without them)
And need to drop to 10% body fst (im at abt 25-30% being generous)
Need to fix my posture since i hsve a slght hunchback whih makes me look retarded tbh

its cuz youre a filty indian

School starting sometime in september and im gonna bave to see my oneitis after she friendzoned me abt 2 weeks ago.
Need to start wearing contact lenses (glasses failo me confirmed by everyone whos seen me with and without them)
Need to fix my posture since i hsve a slght hunchback whih makes me look retarded tbh
Fix everything and get in shape you should be fine. You look good bloated most guys can’t say that ever.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
mine starts in two weeks FUAAAAAAAAAARKKKK i wanna cry

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Luke LLL
Fix everything and get in shape you should be fine. You look good bloated most guys can’t say that ever.
Its gonna take months to get to sub15% and school starts in abt a month lol
If only i could not go school till im fully sorted fuck man

I just stopped going to school in 9-10 grade. I am supposed to be going into 12th this year.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Newguyaround, Deleted member 2205, MrGlutton and 2 others
i got hella warnings for bad behaviour in school and if i get 1 more warning theyre sending me to some factory to work there for 2 weeks lol
cant wait 4 school to start man

I just stopped going to school in 9-10 grade. I am supposed to be going into 12th this year.
i didnt go to school either till 10th grade i only went 4-5 times a year but still made it to 11th grade

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Luke LLL and Zygos4Life
Holy crap
What have you been doing instead of schoolcelling?

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
Its gonna take months to get to sub15% and school starts in abt a month lol
If only i could not go school till im fully sorted fuck man
Just looksmax while in school this other dude I knew was fat. Lost weight got in shape ended up looking better and better to the point people made fun of him out of jealousy. He went from ugly to chadlite cause of bodyfat loss and shaving a wierd mustache

• Woah
Just looksmax while in school this other dude I knew was fat. Lost weight got in shape ended up looking better and better to the point people made fun of him out of jealousy. He went from ugly to chadlite cause of bodyfat loss and shaving a wierd mustache
Fuark that sounds insane. Im proud of him
Do you have any before and after pics of him?
Its your choice if you want to post or not out of respect for him

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
Just ldar cunt

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and Deleted member 1106

How old are you 15 if so lucky fuck

N
Fuark that sounds insane. Im proud of him
Do you have any before and after pics of him?
Its your choice if you want to post or not out of respect for him
nah he was younger than me in high school I was a senior when he was a sophomore. But I did see him at the gym I go to every day working hard af.

• +1

Oh maximize puberty bro the last little bit's count also you have 1 more year enjoy it cause collage is way way harder to slay

Oh maximize puberty bro the last little bit's count also you have 1 more year enjoy it cause collage is way way harder to slay
lol its easier to fuck girls in college fym?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and Deleted member 2205
lol its easier to fuck girls in college fym?

JFL it's harder to make friends a plus you have to worry about the foids being underage it's annoying as fuck tbh

I'm starting my last year of college in 2 weeks. Fuck. I have been literally rotting (socially) all these years. I didn't even manage to get an internship by this time, and thinking that I have to apply for jobs next summer I think I'll be fucked.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Junior year is going to suck cock because I need to moneymaxx. I have 2 free periods but still have 4 AP Classes and 2 advanced courses,
Plus SAT, and other shit. It's over for me,

Junior year is going to suck cock because I need to moneymaxx. I have 2 free periods but still have 4 AP Classes and 2 advanced courses,
Plus SAT, and other shit. It's over for me,
It's not over at all. If you pay attention in class and do all your homework, you'll easily get an A, or at least that's how it's always been for me. Also, you should be grateful that the SAT has been dumbed down and you don't have to memorize 1000 useless words. Most classes you'll take in college will be easier than the AP classes you're taking in high school jfl.

Vacks me

• JFL
Reactions: middayshowers and Deleted member 2205
imagine going to school while being blackpill about your subhumanity, fuarrrkkk that must be brutal

i would literally just drop out and become a heroin junkie planniing my sui

school is so bad

education system is pathetic and rigged to make you fail at life

Sad shit, man.

imagine going to school while being blackpill about your subhumanity, fuarrrkkk that must be brutal

i would literally just drop out and become a heroin junkie planniing my sui
Shut up weeb kys jk (srs)

Drown yourself like I will
I will probably if I can’t get back my oneitis to like me

JFL it's harder to make friends a plus you have to worry about the foids being underage it's annoying as fuck tbh
Maybe for you lol. It's easier in college to socialmaxx.

Just wear a paper bag your oneitis will think you look unique op

Users who are viewing this thread

Back