I don‘t wanna travel because of my looks

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

Last year or first year
Me and my class were planning to go to spain (just us) for a week, but im barely able to leave the house or come to school bc of how depressed i be feeling.

I dont wanna travel looking the way i do and would rather continue rotting alone where nobody can see or notice me. I‘d love to see spain but i just feel too depressed and hate my looks. I feel ashamed to exist lowkey.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Maalik, House Lannister and 5 others
Im not introverted at all, i‘d call myself extroverted and really open minded. Just my looks make me incel

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Could never be me

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, RAMU KAKA and BitchBoy
  • JFL
Reactions: Maalik, diamondbill and Fiqh
  • JFL
Reactions: Zonar and BitchBoy
You should go man you gonna regret it. I know that feeling i was litteraly dodging all activities with friends and stuff because i was feeling so bad about the way i look, now i kinda went from subhuman to human by hardmaxxing and i start to feel good enough to do things but i regret a lot of things i didn’t go for when i was younger

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
You should go man you gonna regret it. I know that feeling i was litteraly dodging all activities with friends and stuff because i was feeling so bad about the way i look, now i kinda went from subhuman to human by hardmaxxing and i start to feel good enough to do things but i regret a lot of things i didn’t go for when i was younger
Being subhuman destroyed me. I missed out on allot of stuff too, i dont know how to find the motivation to not give up and do something.

What hardmaxes did you do?

Going on that trip will be a good experience plus probably boost your mood. I'd do it

• +1
Same with me man. I stopped leaving my basement unless it's very necessary and cut out all friends/aquaintances because I couldn't handle the mogging.

The moment you step outside, people will look at you as if you're a wild boar who is lost among human beings.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and depressionmaxxing
The moment you step outside, people will look at you as if you're a wild boar who is lost among human beings.
Yeah, just feeling so odd next to everybody else, not fitting in.
Im convinced that‘s purely because of looks and intelligence.

Same with me man. I stopped leaving my basement unless it's very necessary and cut out all friends/aquaintances because I couldn't handle the mogging.
Do you think about suicide?

• +1
Me and my class were planning to go to spain (just us) for a week, but im barely able to leave the house or come to school bc of how depressed i be feeling.

I dont wanna travel looking the way i do and would rather continue rotting alone where nobody can see or notice me. I‘d love to see spain but i just feel too depressed and hate my looks. I feel ashamed to exist lowkey.
Just go man. You'll regret it if you don't. You can wear clothes that mostly covers your face like a hoodie or something.

• +1
Yeah, just feeling so odd next to everybody else, not fitting in.
Im convinced that‘s purely because of looks and intelligence.

Do you think about suicide?
Yeah if I'm being completely honest. I plan to kill myself in a couple of years if things stay the same for me.

Do you have friends in your class who are going jfl, just hang with them.

Missing out on these opportunities because of overthinking would just make your mental health much worse.

• +1
Just go man. You'll regret it if you don't. You can wear clothes that mostly covers your face like a hoodie or something.
This is what I would say but he may end up being more depressed if he is getting brutally mogged. Imagine going on the trip, barely receiving attention, and finding yourself among chads and stacies who make out in front of you, and you watch like a little inkwell around the corner.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
This is what I would say but he may end up being more depressed if he is getting brutally mogged. Imagine going on the trip, barely receiving attention, and finding yourself among chads and stacies who make out in front of you, and you watch like a little inkwell around the corner.
Traveling and getting mogged > gooning in your basement and rating subhumans on an incel forum

• +1
Reactions: Zonar, murdah and Nick.Harte
Being subhuman destroyed me. I missed out on allot of stuff too, i dont know how to find the motivation to not give up and do something.

Why does it matter if you're subhuman? We're all gonna die anyway
You'll miss out on some stuff and might be judged but who cares what they think, and it's better than doing nothing.
This is coming from someone with a similar mindset to u

• +1
Traveling and getting mogged > gooning in your basement and rating subhumans on an incel forum
Yeah. It feels good to be put into your place by normies and to get reminded of your subhumanity.

Im not introverted at all, i‘d call myself extroverted and really open minded. Just my looks make me incel
Whats your rating? Height? Do you groom yourself properly? Tbh if you're ugly you'll just be invisible, nobody will notice you, you'll just be another person walking in the streets dont worry so much about that, and stop fapping too, that might be contributing in your insecurity

Impossible in the summer, i feel so uncomfortable wearing a t-shirt too.
Yeah if I'm being completely honest. I plan to kill myself in a couple of years if things stay the same for me.
Same. Is there anything that gives you hope for change?
Do you have friends in your class who are going jfl, just hang with them.

Missing out on these opportunities because of overthinking would just make your mental health much worse.
yeah i got a few friends, i dont feel any diffrent when being with them. Matter of fact i feel worse, literally over
Why does it matter if you're subhuman? We're all gonna die anyway
You'll miss out on some stuff and might be judged but who cares what they think, and it's better than doing nothing.
This is coming from someone with a similar mindset to u
Cuz i dont wanna live if that‘s what my life is. I want people to like me, i hate being looked down on
Whats your rating? Height? Do you groom yourself properly? Tbh if you're ugly you'll just be invisible, nobody will notice you, you'll just be another person walking in the streets dont worry so much about that, and stop fapping too, that might be contributing in your insecurity
Some rated low MTN-strong LTN, im truecel tho.
178cm.
Yes i do allot of softmaxing, im a clean person.
Being invinsible doesn‘t make things better, but you‘re probably right.
Fapping doesn‘t matter that much

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, RAMU KAKA, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
i dont wanna do anything related to social interactions because of my looks too

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, depressionmaxxing and Nick.Harte
Impossible in the summer, i feel so uncomfortable wearing a t-shirt too.

Same. Is there anything that gives you hope for change?

yeah i got a few friends, i dont feel any diffrent when being with them. Matter of fact i feel worse, literally over

Cuz i dont wanna live if that‘s what my life is. I want people to like me, i hate being looked down on

Some rated low MTN-strong LTN, im truecel tho.
178cm.
Yes i do allot of softmaxing, im a clean person.
Being invinsible doesn‘t make things better, but you‘re probably right.
Fapping doesn‘t matter that much
Being 5'10 is horrible tbh.

• So Sad
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
in also not traveling with my classmates because of this. looks are definitely everything. EVERYTHING.
i can see there are pics where i look decent and others where i look like shit, but probably i do look like shit thats why life has been so hard.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Nick.Harte
OP needs to hold more frame

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Nick.Harte and depressionmaxxing
Being 5'10 is horrible tbh.
I dont mind my height much, it feels average - sometimes you‘re taller or smaller but you dont feel like a manlet. I live in austria, so i get brutally heightmogged from time to time, but it‘s really my last worry tbh, tho i wish i could be 6ft.

• +1
OP needs to hold more frame
Explain?
in also not traveling with my classmates because of this. looks are definitely everything. EVERYTHING.
i can see there are pics where i look decent and others where i look like shit, but probably i do look like shit thats why life has been so hard.
Yeah, brutal that you‘ll have to live your whole life like that and nothing will really change on it own, no happy endings. Looks determine your life

• +1
Yeah. It feels good to be put into your place by normies and to get reminded of your subhumanity.
at this point isn't better to kill yourself? and I say this unironically

like if your looks ruin everything your life, you end it

• +1
Yeah, brutal that you‘ll have to live your whole life like that and nothing will really change on it own, no happy endings. Looks determine your life
it will change now. surgeries or death for me. i have no option

• +1

Sure man. That's why I said I'll be ending it soon.

Explain?

Be confident, remember that nothing matters and everything will end soon and wait until you get your surgeries

you change it.
If it fails and things wont change, then i think suicide is justified.

• +1
Be confident, remember that nothing matters and everything will end soon and wait until you get your surgeries
Well i do all that, i fake it, cuz i dont wanna run around like in inkwell. Thinking like this doesn‘t help at all

• +1
you change it.
If it fails and things wont change, then i think suicide is justified.
Yeah and it's pointless to live life like that. There's always gonna be people better than you but what's the point of living if you are at the bottom of the barrel? Everybody gets mogged, but some people very rarely, and end up having a higher life quality along with better mental health than the average truecel.

Exactly , Traveling is chad only

• +1
Yeah and it's pointless to live life like that. There's always gonna be people better than you but what's the point of living if you are at the bottom of the barrel? Everybody gets mogged, but some people very rarely, and end up having a higher life quality along with better mental health than the average truecel.
Tbh if i was healthy i‘d just continue life. I got a deviated septum/ tmjd/ front open bite which shifts to the right, spine issues bc of neck asymmetry - which again is caused by malocclusion.

If i hadnt all those issues atleast i could survive.

• So Sad

Legit being subhuman is one of the biggest curse you can suffer from. I did otoplastie + rhino, then noticed all my issue were caused by being recessed so i had a trimax. I still feel bad about myself a lot, would like to fix my eye area and my hairline still but dont have the money yet

Legit being subhuman is one of the biggest curse you can suffer from. I did otoplastie + rhino, then noticed all my issue were caused by being recessed so i had a trimax. I still feel bad about myself a lot, would like to fix my eye area and my hairline still but dont have the money yet
You trynna become kylie jenner doing surgery for everything? How do people react? Do you wanna have children?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45672
You trynna become kylie jenner doing surgery for everything? How do people react? Do you wanna have children?
Im just trynna look human to be fair, i had to do trimax for health issue anyway, people noticed it and treat me differently now but nobody criticised me or anything so it’s all good. For otoplastie and rhino when i did it at the time nobody even noticed it jfl

• +1
When my friends say: “Oh let’s go Spain and greek islands it will be fun” or whatnot

I tell them we are fucking brown guys half of us the girls there are going to want tall Anglo chads. There is no point in competing

• +1
When my friends say: “Oh let’s go Spain and greek islands it will be fun” or whatnot

I tell them we are fucking brown guys half of us the girls there are going to want tall Anglo chads. There is no point in competing
atleast im white and i got some niche, you dont travel to get girls tho

Im just trynna look human to be fair, i had to do trimax for health issue anyway, people noticed it and treat me differently now but nobody criticised me or anything so it’s all good. For otoplastie and rhino when i did it at the time nobody even noticed it jfl
Totally fair. I got a small head, my head would look tiny if i fix my ears with otoplasty, opinion?

Totally fair. I got a small head, my head would look tiny if i fix my ears with otoplasty, opinion?
Hard to tell without seeing it, my otoplasty was done mainly to fix my ears sticking out, didn’t changed their size

Hard to tell without seeing it, my otoplasty was done mainly to fix my ears sticking out, didn’t changed their size
Yeah mine stick out allot too, i just thought my head would look really small if they didnt

Yeah mine stick out allot too, i just thought my head would look really small if they didnt
Don’t think it will change a lot the perception people have of your face, you will just look less retarded from the front

• +1
Don’t think it will change a lot the perception people have of your face, you will just look less retarded from the front
I need so many surgerys:
-Trimax + Implants
-Lasik
-Otoplasty
-Eventually Rhino/fillers depending how the results are

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45672
I need so many surgerys:
-Trimax + Implants
-Lasik
-Otoplasty
-Eventually Rhino/fillers depending how the results are
Pretty much same as me, were you a mouthbreather ? You might not need rhino after trimax tho since it lift your nose

Pretty much same as me, were you a mouthbreather ? You might not need rhino after trimax tho since it lift your nose
Rhino would look uncanny on me i think.
Do you think it will uplift considering im getting posterior impaction? Im thinking maxillary advancing alone should already elevate nose tip