i dont want a hot girl

Deleted member 13332

Deleted member 13332

mark renton
i want a shy . feminine and a normal one
all hot girls listen to nigger music , go to clubs, watch tik tok and ig or some stupid shows on netflix .. i dont want that, i dont want nothing to with normie culture
im much smarter i like books, history and good old tv shows and movies not this gay leftist nigger propaganda hollywood what they film

:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: amorfati, BigNigga69, Deleted member 9670 and 11 others
i want a shy . feminine and a normal one
all hot girls listen to nigger music , go to clubs, watch tik tok and ig or some stupid shows on netflix .. i dont want that, i dont want nothing to with normie culture
im much smarter i like books, history and good old tv shows and movies not this gay leftist nigger propaganda hollywood what they film

:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Everything in this world is a fake 3D simulation so none of that shit matters just hustle to become number 1 Matrix dweller .

Also same here

• +1
Reactions: BigNigga69, johncruz12345, chaddyboi66 and 3 others
Unironically same. They just have to be introverted,a little aspie like me, and skinny. The problem is that I can't seem to find girls like that anywhere tbh

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, amorfati, chaddyboi66 and 2 others

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BigNigga69, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 7224 and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 7224
This
@OldVirgin @Alexanderr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 13332
same

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and Deleted member 14323
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
i literally would choose a girl next door type over a hot stacy tiktok star. IDK there is something more... attractive about that type. Not physically of course, but just their "being". Unfortunately all women are chad only so its over regardless, plus with the obesity rates rising in the U.S. the girl next door is most likely a landwhale so thats fucking gross. :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: amorfati and Deleted member 13332