I don't want a stacy

Random_maxxer

Random_maxxer

Subhuman
I know i can't even have her but im not even looking for that. Just imagine if she's really a stacy how much attention would she get and how much relationships and guys she might have been through. That's the case that will happen 99.9% of the time there might be women who will save her virginity and not be a degenerate but the chances are very low and i bet she wouldn't even choose me and thats okay. I am fine even if she's not the top tier model or shit as long as she's virgin and is feminine knows her duty im fine with that. Its just my opinion

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Lefty Rankin
cope bitch ass nigga everyone want stacy

• +1
Reactions: logicel369, ggg.tv and cadee
  • +1
Reactions: Detective and 5.5psl
love doesnt exist anymore, or atleast for 99.9% of men. just facefuck a stacy and move on

• So Sad
Reactions: user123456
Cmon if she receives that much attention she won't even look at you
nigga i said everyone wants stacy, i didnt tell you to try to be stacy boyfriend but u want it, its just that u know u cant be her boyfriend

nigga i said everyone wants stacy, i didnt tell you to try to be stacy boyfriend but u want it, its just that u know u cant be her boyfriend
Yeah i mentioned it

Genuine Stacies only have LTRs. It’s ugly LTBs that fuck around.

• +1
Reactions: user123456
I know i can't even have her but im not even looking for that. Just imagine if she's really a stacy how much attention would she get and how much relationships and guys she might have been through. That's the case that will happen 99.9% of the time there might be women who will save her virginity and not be a degenerate but the chances are very low and i bet she wouldn't even choose me and thats okay. I am fine even if she's not the top tier model or shit as long as she's virgin and is feminine knows her duty im fine with that. Its just my opinion

Virgin and feminine :lul: Mf wtf are you even thinking, even LTB's are getting railed ar like 14/15, unless you're a pedo there are 0 virgins out there.

Virgin and feminine :lul: Mf wtf are you even thinking, even LTB's are getting railed ar like 14/15, unless you're a pedo there are 0 virgins out there.
It's in the west man but yeah its spreading here too

I'll be happy with north atlantid htb