i dont want to live my life

imabetanumale

imabetanumale

narcy pirate 🏴‍☠️ and rep cowboy 🤠
if i would ever be a beta,oofy doofy,cuck,provider male in the eyes of women and nothing i do can change it.

imagining that i have a future waiting for me and all i need to do for it is trying to be average in term of succes doesnt work anymore becasue the "best" future that awaits is beign a beta male for a woman that in her prime didnt like me and was fucking chad while i was masturbating alone in my room and now that my "prime" years passed without the touch of a woman i need to take care of this bitch that actually doesnt like me and also i dont like her,im with her because of my crave of pussy and fear of beign alone forever.

I rather be alone instead of the "better" option of mine.:incel:

With this mindset i probably will become a wizard,i hope that it gives me esoterical knowledge:lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: med
if i would ever be a beta,oofy doofy,cuck,provider male in the eyes of women and nothing i do can change it.

imagining that i have a future waiting for me and all i need to do for it is trying to be average in term of succes doesnt work anymore becasue the "best" future that awaits is beign a beta male for a woman that in her prime didnt like me and was fucking chad while i was masturbating alone in my room and now that my "prime" years passed without the touch of a woman i need to take care of this bitch that actually doesnt like me and also i dont like her,im with her because of my crave of pussy and fear of beign alone forever.

With this mindset i probably will become a wizard,i hope that it gives me esoterical knowledge:lul:
Go fight in WW3 if you don’t want to live ur life

• +1
Reactions: viniciz

Patience my incel friend... with ww3 around the corner massive amount of israeli women will flock to our countries and we will manage to ascend!

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Go fight in WW3 if you don’t want to live ur life
sorry for the misunderstoond but i dont want to die either,im simple saying that i dont want that beta lifestyle.

I think the title was so exxagerated:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Pierrot