fuxkdakikez

fuxkdakikez

Banned
im fine by myself tbh

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, MaghrebGator and GabachoCopium

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
i really am. im currently surrounded by people ive never met and i don’t want to know any of them. we are too different
how do you even find new people

have u had a stage when u did hang out with new people tho? I also felt completely fine by myself and then a lot of people came into my life including foids and then all disappeared and now I'm in solitude but not fine since I had a taste of normal life

have u had a stage when u did hang out with new people tho? I also felt completely fine by myself and then a lot of people came into my life including foids and then all disappeared and now I'm in solitude but not fine since I had a taste of normal life
yes my very early teens. then puberty hit me and fucked up my looks, been alone since 14 now

how do you even find new people
basically you have to be forced to speak to them in environments like tournaments, classes, etc. just many occasions with same people where you are forced to talk

• +1
Reactions: iblamejews and fuxkdakikez
yes my very early teens. then puberty hit me and fucked up my looks, been alone since 14 now
then you will be fine until you get a taste of good life. i was also a super chad before puberty had girls who already hit puberty run around me but then I hit puberty and shit went silent while my incel friends started to be social unlike me. Once u get a chance to talk to people and let them leave you, u will understand what I'm talking about. there will be a foid who will break you. you will kill yourself

then you will be fine until you get a taste of good life. i was also a super chad before puberty had girls who already hit puberty run around me but then I hit puberty and shit went silent while my incel friends started to be social unlike me. Once u get a chance to talk to people and let them leave you, u will understand what I'm talking about. there will be a foid who will break you. you will kill yourself
to be clear i met a lot of new friends and then foids later in uni at 17 now I'm 18 and I have only a few of them left 0 foids