I doubt the human race will make it to 2100

D

Deleted member 31457

Worship Nature
Sperm count 0% by 2045

Barely anyone reproducing since the last decade and it's only getting lower. Once all the boomers die everyone will degenerate and die a prematurely

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
Also there with 90% certainty will be nuclear war before 2100

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
yeah agreed, white people will go extinct

war is planned as a population reducing event. Ukrainian war is just a beginning
I feel like it's not necessary tho. Also I feel as though it would be harder to control the population under that environment

I feel like it's not necessary tho. Also I feel as though it would be harder to control the population under that environment
With war there comes suffering and suffering is what produces negative energy that creators of this simulation feed off. Population is already controlled by quantum genetic determinism and timeline shifting, also most humoids are npc acting according to script.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Fuck, who will be paying our rent, don't want to run around having to select water bottles at age 80

All beings that feel physical and mental pain are emiting high density low vibrational energy called loosh that is being harvested by demonic/archontic forces. Thats why human and expecially child sacrifices were so prevalent throughout human history.
What's that
quantum genetic determinism is one of the means of simulation control, genetic mutations and genetic roulette are random on the quantum level. Lets say you have two parents where one is attractive and the other is not, probability that child will inherit attractive traits is the same as the opposite of it. Through deciding what quantum path simulation goes by archons can create the most aggressive, sadistic, unattractive and stupid individuals that will harm other beings thus creating loosh. Timeline shifting refers to jumping onto timelines with the worst conditions and events for humanity and planet.
most humans are hylics without POV that are just pure matter. Most NT people are hylics for example.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Fuck, who will be paying our rent, don't want to run around having to select water bottles at age 80
By that time humanity will be already redundant and hive mind AI will reign

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
By that time humanity will be already redundant and hive mind AI will reign
I will live as a homeless nigger with a fishing rot like these gypsys I always see, off the grid type shit

harvested by demonic/archontic forces
What's loosh and how exactly is it harvested and by who and what does archonotic forces mean

One thing I know about baby sacrifices is that it's done a lot of times for the blood of the baby to be drunken
the most aggressive, sadistic, unattractive and stupid individuals that will harm other beings
This sums up me life
most humans are hylics without POV that are just pure matter. Most NT people are hylics for example.
Interesting. Wouldn't surprise me. What determines which beings have a POV and what is the POV who's viewing it are we in a simulation being played by a higher being or somethn

Interesting. Wouldn't surprise me. What determines which beings have a POV and what is the POV who's viewing it are we in a simulation being played by a higher being or somethn
I theorise that every natural being has a conciousness but most people today are too degenerated and toxic from malnourishing diets and vaccinations causing them to be retarded goyim malleable slaves

What's loosh and how exactly is it harvested and by who and what does archonotic forces mean
Loosh is energy type that human eye is designed to not see, its radiating from all physical beings during moments of pain and suffering. Earth as a planet is surrounded by one big loosh cloud (many astral projectors, monks and remote viewers have seen it). Archons are interdimensional beings existing outside space time that feed off loosh, this universe is their farm/garden created by them solely to harvest energy.
It should be noted that there also exist positive energies and beings that feed on them but earth is radiating mainly with negative energy. Other worlds and dimensions can be mostly positive from what I know.
Its hard to tell, its possible that there are only several hundred individuals that actually can experience and feel. Your POV can be experienced by any higher being, there is theory that you are experiencing your life as part of Godly (Monad) consciousness in which case this simulation is torture of true God

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457
ofc the human race will make it to 2100 what is this thread

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
ofc the human race will make it to 2100 what is this thread
Sweet summer child... Humanity was never meant to make it to 2100. Everything is planned already

? who planned what
creators of this simulation. Great depopulation event. There will be nuclear war, fake alien invasion and mass infertility epidemic before 2100, also add to it AI replacement that is underway

Earth as a planet is surrounded by one big loosh cloud (many astral projectors, monks and remote viewers have seen it).
Proof?
Archons are interdimensional beings existing outside space time that feed off loosh, this universe is their farm/garden created by them solely to harvest energy.
How did they create it and where do they live and what are they and how is it exactly they harvest the loosh
Its hard to tell, its possible that there are only several hundred individuals that actually can experience and feel. Your POV can be experienced by any higher being, there is theory that you are experiencing your life as part of Godly (Monad) consciousness in which case this simulation is torture of true God
Interesting. And wdym by god exactly who is god to you

Robert Monroe talked about it
How did they create it and where do they live and what are they and how is it exactly they harvest the loosh
matter is derived from thought/consciousness. They created it by thought and to be more specific demiurge (fake God that created this universe), ruler of archons, created it by thought and then created his archontic minions. They dont live in the sense humans live, they exist outside of time space. They harvest loosh by sucking it down.
Interesting. And wdym by god exactly who is god to you
God is the ultimate consciousnessm, the source of all creation.

• +1
Robert Monroe talked about it

matter is derived from thought/consciousness. They created it by thought and to be more specific demiurge (fake God that created this universe), ruler of archons, created it by thought and then created his archontic minions. They dont live in the sense humans live, they exist outside of time space. They harvest loosh by sucking it down.

God is the ultimate consciousnessm, the source of all creation.
How did god come into existence

Also where did u get all ya knowledge from

How did god come into existence

Also where did u get all ya knowledge from
Im part of powerful jewish family and also I am proficient in esoterism. I also went through spiritual journey and astrally projected many times. Truth is depressing even for someone like me who is rather privillaged and wealthy individual, my mental health is absolute disaster (mainly from all the knowledge and isolation) though. I will never again reincarnate in this dimension even as someone on top, being a human is just not worth it, too much suffering for nothing

Im part of powerful jewish family and also I am proficient in esoterism. I also went through spiritual journey and astrally projected many times. Truth is depressing even for someone like me who is rather privillaged and wealthy individual, my mental health is absolute disaster (mainly from all the knowledge and isolation) though. I will never again reincarnate in this dimension even as someone on top, being a human is just not worth it, too much suffering for nothing
If you don't reincarnate you cease to exist

Wdym by spiritual journey and astral projected. I've never understood what ppl mean by spiritual journey and how do you astral project

If you don't reincarnate you cease to exist
Not true, you return to the astral plane if you dont reincarnate (archons will try to trick you into reincarnationg at whatever cost though so you have to escape them and dont enter tunel of light), and if you want and you vibrate on higher level you can access higher dimensions. Also you can self terminate in astral and return to source and become one with Monad.
Wdym by spiritual journey and astral projected
Deep meditation etc.
I've never understood what ppl mean by spiritual journey and how do you astral project
You have to wait for the moment when your body falls asleep but your mind not, then when vibrations start and your body enters paralysis and becomes numb you have to allow your consciousness to exit your body (there are many techniques, rolling out is the best imo)

• +1
Not true, you return to the astral plane if you dont reincarnate (archons will try to trick you into reincarnationg at whatever cost though so you have to escape them and dont enter tunel of light), and if you want and you vibrate on higher level you can access higher dimensions. Also you can self terminate in astral and return to source and become one with Monad.
Trick you how and what happens if you aren't tricked. What is monad

You have to wait for the moment when your body falls asleep but your mind not, then when vibrations start and your body enters paralysis and becomes numb you have to allow your consciousness to exit your body (there are many techniques, rolling out is the best imo)
Ain't that lucid dreaming? What's astral projection exactly?

Trick you how and what happens if you aren't tricked
Trick you by showing you loved ones after death or bombarding you with love and persuading you to reincarnate on earth.
What is monad
The highest God
Ain't that lucid dreaming? What's astral projection exactly?
When you astral project you can explore this world/simulation while lucid dreaming you create your own worlds/simulations

• +1
Sperm count 0% by 2045

Barely anyone reproducing since the last decade and it's only getting lower. Once all the boomers die everyone will degenerate and die a prematurely

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 31457