I dream of becoming wasted potential. The anti-hero.

Deleted member 275

Deleted member 275

Kraken
For some reason I dream of becoming wasted potential, which ofcourse is a very retarded way of life. Examples:

1) I want to finish my double-masters in nuclear fusion engineering and plasma physics, with the goal of ending up as a NEET on social wellfare. If anyone ever calls NEETs unintelligent/unambitious, my existence would be a middle-finger in their face considering the degrees I have.

2) I want to looksmax to chadlite territory and have women chasing me, only to go MGTOW. Again to give a middlefinger in people's face that think only ugly losers would go MGTOW.

And many more such things. Idk why tbh. My brain is weird asf, but I get off on the idea of doing this. I hate this society and this is my vengeance jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 21863, Blockchain and 26 others
Ninja1

• +1
Reactions: GripMaxxing
Sounds retarded, its literally the definition of wasting time and effort. Its not even based like manipulation just anti climatic to not do anything with what u gained. Theres no true vengeance if you arent hurting people with your resources.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, bwrauycnee, stuckneworleans and 6 others
Sounds retarded, its literally the definition of wasting time and effort. Its not even based like manipulation just anti climatic to not do anything with what u gained
Exactly, I realize this is retarded rationally. But emotionally I get off from the idea of wasting my potential JFL. Makes me feel good.

My brain is so fucked. This is why I am not going places.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 7044 and 1 other person
Exactly, I realize this is retarded rationally. Buy emotionally I get off from the idea of wasting my potential JFL. Makes me feel good.

My brain is so fucked. This is why I am not going places.
I understand where u come from, but in the long road youll end up feeling like shit knowing u did nothing. Become baste instead and manipulate and cheat women, youll feel dopamine like no other even more than wasted potential idea

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Gaia262 and Deleted member 275
But most importantly

Who is the foid in your avi

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Entschuldigung and Deleted member 275
61F8B7F1 E5B7 4678 AB34 FD91CCF6E65E

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and Deleted member 275
I understand where u come from, but in the long road youll end up feeling like shit knowing u did nothing. Become baste instead and manipulate and cheat women, youll feel dopamine like no other even more than wasted potential idea
women are useless tbh. It's a hobby, not a main life activity. And I feel the same about working my life trying to make nuclear fusion a thing as an engineer or shit like that. It seems unfullfilling to me, so i rather not even try at all.

The blackpill has given me some amibition in genetical engineering though. Trying to make designer babies with perfect genes. But idk

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and TheEndHasNoEnd
i relate to u the most on here tbh:feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, subhuman incel, Deleted member 7044 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, subhuman incel and thickdickdaddy27
similar brain chemistry and life experiences lead us here.

giphy.gif
we just don't beat around the bush when it comes to this shitty reality

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 275
narcy trait. you want to control even your own downfall so no one can. i plan on money and looksmaxxing and rope because im tired of this world

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Tbh you should pump and dump whores as much as you can, but never have a relationship
This is THE WAY for men
Don't waste your IQ though, get money since you've already paid for those degrees, and use the money on yourself but try to spend it in conservative companies etc.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
Tbh you should pump and dump whores as much as you can, but never have a relationship
This is THE WAY for men
Don't waste your IQ though, get money since you've already paid for those degrees, and use the money on yourself but try to spend it in conservative companies etc.
pump and dump implies you are in it just for sex

to each their own, but i prefer the companionship a relationship brings than just the sex isolated

women are useless tbh. It's a hobby, not a main life activity. And I feel the same about working my life trying to make nuclear fusion a thing as an engineer or shit like that. It seems unfullfilling to me, so i rather not even try at all.

The blackpill has given me some amibition in genetical engineering though. Trying to make designer babies with perfect genes. But idk
kind of funny how nuclear is the only viable non fossil fuel energy source thats actually environmentally friendly and scaleable but it will never be mass implemented because libtard environmentalists have been memed into hating it for no reason and worshipping solar panels and pinwheels

really makes you want to spend your whole life coming up wth solutions to problems that clown world wont even implement because they dont feed into the spic nig cycle hard enough or enable gay anal sex enough

yes we must invent cold fusion so that infinite thots can poast infinite tik toks forever

dyson sphere the sun so that infinite thots can buss it down on tik tok forever

forever and ever until heat death, buss it down

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 275 and TheEndHasNoEnd
social welfare is like $500

imagine giving up $5-6k/mo for $500

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
pump and dump implies you are in it just for sex

to each their own, but i prefer the companionship a relationship brings than just the sex isolated
Then you are not sticking any middle finger to society or women:hnghn:THIS is the ultimate liberation for men. People fear this

• +1
Then you are not sticking any middle finger to society or women:hnghn:THIS is the ultimate liberation for men. People fear this
i dont feel a need to

i dont fuck with anyone in society who doesn't align with my own personal values

if i can live my life with a girlfriend, friends, and family who have the same values as me while enjoying my hobbies and also genuinly enjoying my occupation - then i dont care for people or girls who think different. they can think how they want. i will stay in my own lane and enjoy my own life. they literally have no effect on me

NEET and MGTOW aren't good, if you really don't want a career or family just live off from small part-time jobs and savings (stocks, cryptos) and have FWB, that's much better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
i dont feel a need to

i dont fuck with anyone in society who doesn't align with my own personal values

if i can live my life with a girlfriend, friends, and family who have the same values as me while enjoying my hobbies and also genuinly enjoying my occupation - then i dont care for people or girls who think different. they can think how they want. i will stay in my own lane and enjoy my own life. they literally have no effect on me
Oh fuck I thought you were Syobevoli. But yeah anyways you SHOULD stick a middle finger to society, tbh. Stay in your own lane? Yeah, by remaining independent of whores. No girlfriend is worth it. Family is cool, but you should want to make a change to this clown world.

• +1
Your life aint a tv show my guy.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2, ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 14262 and 1 other person
Become baste instead and manipulate and cheat women, youll feel dopamine like no other even more than wasted potential idea
Yeah, married women seem to be easy to slay.

• +1
Reactions: studiocel, mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 7076
No girlfriend is worth it
there are genuinely good women out there, they're just rare and will only go for the best valued guys

also i should not have to make a change to the way society functions, realistically you and I have 0 power. It's exactly how vegans who think they are making a difference to animal murder think (majority of people are meat eaters) when they barely change any of the actual statistics.

I will stay in my lane with 0 intention to change anything

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and BigNigga69
I get what you saying, but you can pursue knowledge for far more reasons than a career, also. You can improve your looks for far more reasons than slaying/ltr

• +1
kind of funny how nuclear is the only viable non fossil fuel energy source thats actually environmentally friendly and scaleable but it will never be mass implemented because libtard environmentalists have been memed into hating it for no reason and worshipping solar panels and pinwheels

really makes you want to spend your whole life coming up wth solutions to problems that clown world wont even implement because they dont feed into the spic nig cycle hard enough or enable gay anal sex enough

yes we must invent cold fusion so that infinite thots can poast infinite tik toks forever

Fuck, that was dark.

there are genuinely good women out there, they're just rare and will only go for the best valued guys

also i should not have to make a change to the way society functions, realistically you and I have 0 power. It's exactly how vegans who think they are making a difference to animal murder think (majority of people are meat eaters) when they barely change any of the actual statistics.

I will stay in my lane with 0 intention to change anything
Cope, there are pretty much 0 good women
And no, you should make a change, and make a difference. Even if us two have 0 power (not really, since if you ascend and are valued by women, it would be important to them to have you) many men doing this would make a difference
Sure, stay in your lane, and ensure a cucked society for your progeny:lul::lul::lul:Tbh you should always aim to improve society

• +1
Cope, there are pretty much 0 good women
they exist, i said they're rare - i know a handful in my life even though im in a relationship right now with a good one

many men doing this would make a difference
no, no they wouldn't. not even a tiny bit. do you really think you can change society even 1%? jfl at u tbh, u haven't thought about this properly

Sure, stay in your lane, and ensure a cucked society for your progeny
no matter how cucked society is when i have a child, I will strive to teach him/her proper values.. to think for themselves, to always criticise themselves, see the importance of making relationships with good people, staying fit, ect. i will also have a quality wife who thinks like me that will raise the kids, otherwise I would not marry her and rather have no kids. in a cucked society you MUST bring up mentally strong kids or they won't find any fulfilment in the future, they will resort to short term gratification (drugs, addiction, slaying with no intentions AKA lack of judgement and social skill). If they decide to be parents and you raised them up to live how society wants them to live, then you fucked up - their kids will be the same as them. right now im 18 but im already acting how i would like my kids to act when im older and fixing all my problems that i would hate for my kids to have

i write this with no distaste to single men who don't want to marry, its truly to each their own and this is what i want from life when im older, a strong family

Last edited:
social welfare is like $500

imagine giving up $5-6k/mo for $500
Social welfare is 1500 here, not 500. And I would be getting it without having to do anything.

For the 5-6k/mo I have to work 40+ hours a week, + commute, + all other unpaid work preparation.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Social welfare is 1500 here, not 500. And I would be getting it without having to do anything.

For the 5-6k/mo I have to work 40+ hours a week, + commute, + all other unpaid work preparation.
damn bro in what country you live where welfare is that much

damn bro in what country you live where welfare is that much
netherlands.

I am on social wellfare right now, but it's 2000 dollars/month cuz I had a job a few months ago. It will be slightly lower in the future.

Netherlands = communist country. Just like the rest of western europe. But if you work you pay 60-70% tax :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 7580 and WontStopNorwooding
netherlands.

I am on social wellfare right now, but it's 2000 dollars/month cuz I had a job a few months ago. It will be slightly lower in the future.

Netherlands = communist country. Just like the rest of western europe. But if you work you pay 60-70% tax :lul:
moving to netherlands right now

• +1

Biofuels would mog nuclear tbh.

Fucking brutal
Western Europe is more communist than Canada

tbh I’m not sure how much is welfare here but ive heard it’s around $500-800, that’s not even enough for rent in most places

Fucking brutal
Western Europe is more communist than Canada

tbh I’m not sure how much is welfare here but ive heard it’s around $500-800, that’s not even enough for rent in most places
basic wellfare is 1000 dollars/month here. But when you are on wellfare you have access to social housing + rental subsidies which makes you live for free basically. Your monthly rent you have to pay yourself is like 200 dollars or less at that point, while wageslaves have to pay 800 dollars/month for the exact same housing.
And healthcare costs is free too. + many other benefits when you are poor. Because oh you are so sad :(:(

we live in a communist state here

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Biofuels would mog nuclear tbh.
problem with biofuel is that its way less efficient and the energy you get is much lower quality than oil/coal so it will never be used until fossil fuels run out

ex ethanol from corn literally requires more oil to produce than it saves as a gasoline additive or whatever

complete retarded symbolic regulatory victory for environmentalists so that oil companies and corn farmers can jerk each other off into the sunset while dumbass coastal liberals can have a good feeling while they pump their gas staring at the 'contains ethanol' label on the pump

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
For some reason I dream of becoming wasted potential, which ofcourse is a very retarded way of life. Examples:

1) I want to finish my double-masters in nuclear fusion engineering and plasma physics, with the goal of ending up as a NEET on social wellfare. If anyone ever calls NEETs unintelligent/unambitious, my existence would be a middle-finger in their face considering the degrees I have.

2) I want to looksmax to chadlite territory and have women chasing me, only to go MGTOW. Again to give a middlefinger in people's face that think only ugly losers would go MGTOW.

And many more such things. Idk why tbh. My brain is weird asf, but I get off on the idea of doing this. I hate this society and this is my vengeance jfl.
Tbh I sometimes think I should take all my struggles and make them the reason for my life goals, too. But not in a bad way, rather in a good way. I want to ascend and then help others to ascend.

This would mean create a business that helps young men to avpid my mistakes. How to date at young age, how to get financial security (I would say don't worry much about money until 25 though, in your youth the most important thing should be getting dating experience), how to be NT, stay healthy, etc. I think that would give my suffering in my youth meaning, literally like "I wasted my youth so you don't have to." Maybe that's the only way to make peace with it: Instead of trying to hide it and forget about it, go forward, tell your story to others, help others to avoid your mistakes and find fulfillment in their gratitude.

This guy is a good example. He was a total loser until 28 and then became a slayer with 150+ laycount.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Deleted member 275
This is what I've also been trying to achieve too.

An ascended blackpill sage who ignores all the foids at a night club just to have some beer and enlighten guys to the way of blackpill.

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Deleted member 275
This is what I've also been trying to achieve too.

An ascended blackpill sage who ignores all the foids at a night club just to have some beer and enlighten guys to the way of blackpill.
With girls, they sometimes behave like they are attracted to me now since I have looksmaxxed. But although I am sure that 10 years ago I would've felt great about it and would've loved the attention. Years of subhumanity and 0 attention from women made me stop caring about it. And right now I feel very little when girls do show me positive attention.

Being looksmaxxed and ignoring the attention foids give me feels very natural tbh.

• Love it
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
Yeah, married women seem to be easy to slay.

Holy shit the coping in the comment section is unreal. They are all gaslighting the shit out of the OP. "Don't sleep with married women". JUST FUCKING LOL.

During the period when you're successful, you will be getting a lot of positive feedback/validation, you'll feel needed/desired and that your life has a greater purpose. When you transition into being wasted potential, you will feel very empowered at first. Your life will be "fuck you" to society but also a commentary on how clown the world is, you were such a great person but even that wasnt enough to stop your life from turning to shit due to the state of society. However, soon enough the lack of validation will hit you like a brick wall, and youll realise your life was way fucking better when you were successful.

• +1
Reactions: Blockchain and Deleted member 275
During the period when you're successful, you will be getting a lot of positive feedback/validation, you'll feel needed/desired and that your life has a greater purpose. When you transition into being wasted potential, you will feel very empowered at first. Your life will be "fuck you" to society but also a commentary on how clown the world is, you were such a great person but even that wasnt enough to stop your life from turning to shit due to the state of society. However, soon enough the lack of validation will hit you like a brick wall, and youll realise your life was way fucking better when you were successful.
agree, you will feel good because of the mental aspect of giving this fuck you. But you will be lacking all the 'physical validation' of actual success. Leading to lower life quality.

But everyone has this in one way or another.

Say you ask a girl out when you were fat, she rejects you. You looksmax, lose weight, now she is interested. But you love the mental aspect of saying fuck you to her now and ignoring her. Good short term. But long term it wouldve been better to date and fuck her.

• +1
Reactions: thegoat
@MoggerGaston That was a brutal thread.

• Woah
Reactions: MoggerGaston