I dream of becoming wasted potential. The anti-hero.

D

Deleted member 21863

‏‏‎ ‎
For some reason I dream of becoming wasted potential, which ofcourse is a very retarded way of life. Examples:

1) I want to finish my double-masters in nuclear fusion engineering and plasma physics, with the goal of ending up as a NEET on social wellfare. If anyone ever calls NEETs unintelligent/unambitious, my existence would be a middle-finger in their face considering the degrees I have.

2) I want to looksmax to chadlite territory and have women chasing me, only to go MGTOW. Again to give a middlefinger in people's face that think only ugly losers would go MGTOW.

And many more such things. Idk why tbh. My brain is weird asf, but I get off on the idea of doing this. I hate this society and this is my vengeance jfl.

It's dumb but it does have some appeal, as you're showing ultimate level of not giving a fuck, like, you could do all these things that people consider to be admirable but choose not to, like you're too cool even for cool things lol
But it only sounds cool in theory, in reality for you yourself it would mean life of regret and wasted chances weighting on your conscience

mirin @mogger123 jr. maxxing

mirin your confidence