I dreamed my sister was giving me a blowjob again

vanillaicecream

vanillaicecream

🦊
It's the 7th or 8th time that happens now. Is it random or does it mean anything?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Allornothing, Deleted member 19453 and 6 others
15440.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Trilogy, Deleted member 21044 and 1 other person
relatives are friends not food

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and gribsufer1
When Julius dreamed that he raped his mother, the seer told him that it's not actually his mother that he raped but mother nature, and he will conquer all of it some day.

Now, back to you - I think you're just a horny faggot.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, R@m@, Deleted member 14392 and 8 others
Based

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1
You should try groping her pussy tee-hee 🤭

When Julius dreamed that he raped his mother, the seer told him that it's not actually his mother that he raped but mother nature, and he will conquer all of it some day.

did he rape his mother tho

• JFL
Reactions: Bashan
In the dream, yes. In reality, no :hnghn:
would you fuck your mother's fraternal twin sister who looks very similar to her if she was hot

post her pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
Absolutely over.

would you fuck your mother's fraternal twin sister who looks very similar to her if she was hot
No. But I don't believe I can fully predict things like that. What if I thought she's 10/10?

But No would be my answer.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
Oh shit fraternal is not blood I got confused. The answer is yes if she's really hot.

• Hmm...
@JudgeandJury Tell your friend to leave me alone

• Hmm...
Oh shit fraternal is not blood I got confused. The answer is yes if she's really hot.
nah it means twins that only share 50% of their genes not 100%. So think a slightly different version of your mother.

@JudgeandJury Tell your friend to leave me alone
if you want my answer definitely not. My mum needs to be diluted a fuck ton to become fuckable. Maybe 3 generations.

if you want my answer definitely not. My mum needs to be diluted a fuck ton to become fuckable. Maybe 3 generations.
That word confused me, I think it's the first time I had to look up a word here and check the actual meaning. The way you described it, no.

• +1
That word confused me, I think it's the first time I had to look up a word here and check the actual meaning. The way you described it, no.
Many date people who look like their opposite sex parent xd thats why i asked

High IQ joke tbh. Caged.

• JFL
Reactions: Bashan
I once had a wet dream about a pre-pubescent girl even though I've never felt sexual attraction towards them irl. You should be fine.

Many date people who look like their opposite sex parent xd thats why i asked
That's different than blood. If a girl was hot and she looked somewhat like my mother, I would date her still. The moment you mentioned blood I'm out.

• +1
Essentially it’s over