I dreamed of an asian gf

Britmaxxer

Britmaxxer

Veteran
Joined
Jan 7, 2021
Posts
1,836
Reputation
3,425
I dreamed that I was spending time with a petite asian gf who I went to school with years ago.. she was holding my hand and touching my thigh. it was a happy dream: then the dream warped into the perspective of a guy fleeing from police and shooting people but whatever.
first time I had an warm emotional dream like that since 2019.

I need to jerk off more.
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: widdi, GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 13787
I had so many IRL experiences with Asian girls exactly like youre describing i lost count how many

//Thomas DOM
 
  • +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer
Yellow fever
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293
i drea oft eh every day....
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
i
I had so many IRL experiences with Asian girls exactly like youre describing i lost count how many

//Thomas DOM
tis happened to me irl as well.. but so long ago it may as well be a different life..
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
i

tis happened to me irl as well.. but so long ago it may as well be a different life..

I retired girl getting and became mgtow after trauma n depression . Since my trauma i lost all intrest in both life and girls . I will never be happy again .

//Thomas DOM
 
  • +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer

Similar threads

S
Replies
6
Views
25
BecomingX
BecomingX
Surfsup
Replies
1
Views
32
Nectar
Nectar
price.
Replies
11
Views
66
Dydargas_
Dydargas_
simematic
Replies
34
Views
76
simematic
simematic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top