I dropped out of crypto ... It wasn't worth it (for me) YET at least.....

D

Deleted member 20704

Doesn't vibe with humans much anymore.
Granted I still have limited experience, but from my few weeks of trial and error I gladly pulled out and cut my losses before I lost too much.

It just seems to cost TOO MUCH more than I am confident in getting back in the SHORT TERM. In other words it seems more akin to gambling, only with slightly different rules. I tried a few of the cheaper cryptos & only those I can trade for nearly no cost, so my options were limited. Ultimately, I may come back to crypto again ... No hard feelings but I definitely don't like seeing my money fall > 10%.

My thoughts: do not bother unless you just want to gamble (for those with no experience in investing). I have played with normal stocks well before crypto & the payoff was better. Now I feel crypto COULD be profitable but it's a bit of a stretch still ... You need the right know how, timing, and seemingly luck ... Or at least a wider set of crypto options to gamble on/mix your portfolio out of.

Also, the more you can put in the more you can POTENTIALLY make, so obviously my limited money can only get limited results, but I lost anyways & pulled out. It's better to have more money in my hand than sitting as an asset that keeps shifting and dropping non-stop, to which no one can predict its success with much confidence. Maybe I should only bother with more $$$ & on a different trading platform.

Key difference: with stocks/REITs/etc. I made nearly 20% return in less than 2 years on my full investment with a chance to keep growing....

While with crypto I instantly boomed to > 5% returns within 5 days, but then went down the hole as time went on ... Should have sold quicker.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mafiaboy
Cryptos me (In GTA: Vice City Stories PSP version)

• JFL
Reactions: twilight, Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 21146
Enjoy being poor.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mafiaboy and Deleted member 20704
Pick any crypto coin in the top 200 and buy when bitcoin is below 14k, then wait 2-3 years. Ideally you would do some research and pick a decent coin