I drove a crackhead home - Why you shouldn’t help women (story)

Amexmaxx

Amexmaxx

Unloved abused dog
So yesterday after i got out of work. As I’m pulling out of the parking deck a raggedy looking black women approaches my car asking me to help her. She had just gotten out of jail and she needed a ride home. She went on about how she had a little bit of money and she only needed to get so far. Now Initially my first thought was “no” bc of the danger and my redpill senses. But then more cucked bluepilled thoughts started to enter my brain. Then the hope of it being a positive/ sexual experience finally convinced me to help her. So I thought this could be an opportunity to grow. It was, but I didn’t.

So she gets in, we make small talk and i drive her to her house which wasn’t that far away (relatively). She gets out and i didn’t get any form of reciprocation. Monetary or affection. Now I’ve heard and read that helping others is good for you, that god loves it, thats it produces good karma and grows you as a person. But no, after that experience I didn’t feel better, I felt WORSE. I felt more unloved, i felt more unappreciated, i felt more used. I was so desperate for a non familial females presence that i was willing to share a ride with a criminal drug addicted swamp bitch. Maybe the missing ingredient was that i was hoping/ expecting some sort of recompense.

But the point of this thread is that true personal growth comes from doing what you’re NOT programmed to do. See everyone from the time you were born has indoctrinated you (esp as a male) that helping other is the right thing to do, it please god etc. But no, helping a woman and getting nothing in return expect her shitty presence and bland conversation is not growth ITS JUST NORMAL BLUEPILLED GYNOCENTRISM. True personal growth for me would have been to tell that bitch NO.

As Paul elam famously said, “A man is only as mentally healthy as his ability to tell a woman no.”

It would have been growth only if

1. I told her no and drove off
  2. I helped her but only before secure payment (money or sex)
  3. Helping a man (bc we are programmed to distrust, not help and be apathetic to men)

You can have all the redpill knowledge in the world but if you dont have the spine to enact it, ITS OVER.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kmscurry, Deleted member 16801, thereallegend and 4 others
Get the money back from the bitch

Man up and grow some balls. Give a complaint to the police that she stole your money. She's been to jail the police are obviously gonna believe you
Its over and gone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: qkz, Alt Number 3, getra and 1 other person
Man up and grow some balls. Give a complaint to the police that she stole your money. She's been to jail the police are obviously gonna believe you
Yeah ok:hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
But the point of this thread is that true personal growth comes from doing what you’re NOT programmed to do.
Lifefuel for faggots :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Amexmaxx
Just visit her, now you know where she lives, bring some food and drinks, and be like: "Hey, I thought you could use this stuff...". She could invite you in and....who knows...

Just visit her, now you know where she lives, bring some food and drinks, and be like: "Hey, I thought you could use this stuff...". She could invite you in and....who knows...
Nigga no. Did you not hear the part about her being a drug addict criminal ugly sheboon. No I literally lysoled my car after she got out.

God bless you

• +1
Nigga no. Did you not hear the part about her being a drug addict criminal ugly sheboon. No I literally lysoled my car after she got out.
You said you wanted to bang her...

I agree with gonthar. If she still doesn’t show interest, continue stalking her in front of her home. You know well enough where she lives and when she will be home. Make sure you do this until she notices and starts beginning to feel helplessly trapped, after all, she’s a nobody.

And the rest? Well, that’s all folks.

*Satire*

Maybe dont help crackheads retarded ass nigga?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577, mortis and Amexmaxx
I agree with gonthar. If she still doesn’t show interest, continue stalking her in front of her home. You know well enough where she lives and when she will be home. Make sure you do this until she notices and starts beginning to feel helplessly trapped, after all, she’s a nobody.

And the rest? Well, that’s all folks.

*Satire*
C8C28D06 5688 4A5E 8A43 ECC3561845FE

• JFL
Reactions: onnysk
Low inhib of the black foid ngl

• +1
So yesterday after i got out of work. As I’m pulling out of the parking deck a raggedy looking black women approaches my car asking me to help her. She had just gotten out of jail and she needed a ride home. She went on about how she had a little bit of money and she only needed to get so far. Now Initially my first thought was “no” bc of the danger and my redpill senses. But then more cucked bluepilled thoughts started to enter my brain. Then the hope of it being a positive/ sexual experience finally convinced me to help her. So I thought this could be an opportunity to grow. It was, but I didn’t.

So she gets in, we make small talk and i drive her to her house which wasn’t that far away (relatively). She gets out and i didn’t get any form of reciprocation. Monetary or affection. Now I’ve heard and read that helping others is good for you, that god loves it, thats it produces good karma and grows you as a person. But no, after that experience I didn’t feel better, I felt WORSE. I felt more unloved, i felt more unappreciated, i felt more used. I was so desperate for a non familial females presence that i was willing to share a ride with a criminal drug addicted swamp bitch. Maybe the missing ingredient was that i was hoping/ expecting some sort of recompense.

But the point of this thread is that true personal growth comes from doing what you’re NOT programmed to do. See everyone from the time you were born has indoctrinated you (esp as a male) that helping other is the right thing to do, it please god etc. But no, helping a woman and getting nothing in return expect her shitty presence and bland conversation is not growth ITS JUST NORMAL BLUEPILLED GYNOCENTRISM. True personal growth for me would have been to tell that bitch NO.

As Paul elam famously said, “A man is only as mentally healthy as his ability to tell a woman no.”

3. Helping a man (bc we are programmed to distrust, not help and be apathetic to men)

You can have all the redpill knowledge in the world but if you dont have the spine to enact it, ITS OVER.

As you get older you will hone who you help to those that deserve it. But there is always room to help a stranger.

Try to stay in the light bro, being self serving and rationale seems the way forward but it always backfires in the long run for those kinds of guys.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...

All you had to do was ask for some head, if she said no, kick out the fucking car like Gucci mane

I remember one time I was at a gas station and this white slut with boots and a small skirt came to my car and asked for a ride to the bus station she begged she looked like she was about to cry

I said “sorry I don’t do that.”

And she stayed by my window with a look of fear and despair on her face. She didn’t walk away so I casually just rolled the window up on her face :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Amexmaxx
I remember one time I was at a gas station and this white slut with boots and a small skirt came to my car and asked for a ride to the bus station she begged she looked like she was about to cry

I said “sorry I don’t do that.”

And she stayed by my window with a look of fear and despair on her face. She didn’t walk away so I casually just rolled the window up on her face :feelskek:
I thought you were gonna say something stupid. Based tbh.

I thought you were gonna say something stupid. Based tbh.
The slut must have been been doing something sketchy because why else would she be at some gas station at 9 pm dressed like a slut

I hope someone kidnapped and killed the slut tbh :feelskek:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Amexmaxx
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
The slut must have been been doing something sketchy because why else would she be at some gas station at 9 pm dressed like a slut

I hope someone kidnapped and killed the slut tbh :feelskek:
You should have ran her over

then Tyrone comes from her bed and shoots his ass while he’s holding a cake and wine or something

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Amexmaxx
you probably avoided an STD