I eat a lot of raw meat/food

Is raw meat good for you

• Total voters
It makes no sense cause the bacteria in the food is beneficial. You already have it in your body aswell. Why would it kill you all of a sudden? And the "parasites" feed off of dead cells clumbed up in your stomach. They eat those and leave.

There is different types of parasites but those of a cow or a pig or a chicken are just symbionts that help you

Salmonella is commonly found in the intestines of healthy birds and mammals.
There was a lot more risk of infection back then than now, there were no measures against it. Not even talking about salmonella just a fuck ton of infections out there back then with no regulation. Did you think cavemen thought of "bacteria" no bruh they wanted to stay warm during the ice age that's where cooking came from. Look, at the end of the day, it's up to you to do what you want to yourself. But all I'm saying is don't take the risk, if you're concerned about vitamin deficiencies get a more balanced diet/dose, and if youre concerned about oils and stuff simply don't use them when cooking meat.

There was a lot more risk of infection back then than now, there were no measures against it. Not even talking about salmonella just a fuck ton of infections out there back then with no regulation. Did you think cavemen thought of "bacteria" no bruh they wanted to stay warm during the ice age that's where cooking came from. Look, at the end of the day, it's up to you to do what you want to yourself. But all I'm saying is don't take the risk, if you're concerned about vitamin deficiencies get a more balanced diet/dose, and if youre concerned about oils and stuff simply don't use them when cooking meat.
I feel great man. If i get sick of it i will inform you.
I am a truth seeker not an ideologist. I have done weeks of research prior to this that a few 5 sec jewgle searches cant contradict.

I only eat from my local farmer and not from the supermarket. I would occasionaly still eat bread or fruit tho. (Or crisps. candy.)
BRUHHHHHHHH
here you are complaining about trans fat and...
Yeah no I'm out

finally
good avi
mirin
i love emilia clarke first season got
perfect
literal stacy tier

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 10524 and Deleted member 6475
BRUHHHHHHHH
here you are complaining about trans fat and...
Yeah no I'm out
dude.
i never said i eat 100% healthy.
those things are maybe 1% of my diet so dont pinpoint me on it jfl.

dude.
i never said i eat 100% healthy.
those things are maybe 1% of my diet so dont pinpoint me on it jfl.
Dude what's the point of doing something as hardcore as eating raw fucking meat if you're gonna eat candy which makes the whole journey pointless. U get more transfat from lollipop than 300 days of cooking jfll. If you're gonna be extreme, be consistent.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
Dude what's the point of doing something as hardcore as eating raw fucking meat if you're gonna eat candy which makes the whole journey pointless. U get more transfat from lollipop than 300 days of cooking jfll. If you're gonna be extreme, be consistent.
Thats not extreme thats the natural human diet
Its just so outside of the norm for you that you think i am some kind of freak

Thats not extreme thats the natural human diet
Its just so outside of the norm for you that you think i am some kind of freak
The natural human diet don't got crisps buddyyy
U missed my point, I said if you're gonna do something like "natural human diet" have it like that all throughout. That also means giving up processed junk and only drinking water.

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Deleted member 6475
The natural human diet don't got crisps buddyyy
U missed my point, I said if you're gonna do something like "natural human diet" have it like that all throughout. That also means giving up processed junk and only drinking water.
Humans didnt drink that much water. They intook it through fruit and the water amounts in the raw meat (which also gets destroyed by cooking it. dehydrates you hard.)

And i am already healthier than most people by doing this so i can eat a bit of sugar too..

I was raised on shit diet and i will keep some parts of it. for now at least.

Humans didnt drink that much water. They intook it through fruit
Ok then do that, stay consistent

And i am already healthier than most people by doing this so i can eat a bit of sugar too..
NO

I was raised on shit diet and i will keep some parts of it. for now at least.
NO
Bro I was raised on it too, and I cold turkeyd it. I might only eat junk maybe once a month from now but that's it. I'd recommend you (even tho I don't agree with the diet) to be completely consistent with this diet for like a month. Because you are literally making the entire thing pointless if you're willing to go that far to eat raw meat yet still eating junk, even if it's occasionally.

• +1
Ok then do that, stay consistent

NO

NO
Bro I was raised on it too, and I cold turkeyd it. I might only eat junk maybe once a month from now but that's it. I'd recommend you (even tho I don't agree with the diet) to be completely consistent with this diet for like a month. Because you are literally making the entire thing pointless if you're willing to go that far to eat raw meat yet still eating junk, even if it's occasionally.
Okay i will try to do it. I will feel better to likely.

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
Okay i will try to do it. I will feel better to likely.
I don't want anything bad to happen to u tho, please be extra sure you know what you're doing. Btw you should also try fasting every now and then as well as exercise, that's what early humans did too. Start out slow and then work ur way up. At the end of the day, we r looksmaxxers, we have to take the most efficient routes to our goals.

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
I don't want anything bad to happen to u tho, please be extra sure you know what you're doing. Btw you should also try fasting every now and then as well as exercise, that's what early humans did too. Start out slow and then work ur way up. At the end of the day, we r looksmaxxers, we have to take the most efficient routes to our goals.
The early humans didnt do exercise i think. Sprinting is the only natural "sport" there is probably. Running away - running to a target. Or long distance running for that matter. We can outrun horses in terms of longevity.
But yeah i will inject roids too and with my diet i will put on gallons upon gallons of muscle cause of all the bioavailable protein.

And fasting yeah i guess its alright. Although doing it for too long i disagree with.

But yeah i will inject roids too
There goes the naturalmaxxing lmao. But if u plan to do that u may as well go for weightlifting and such to make the most out of it.

And fasting yeah i guess its alright. Although doing it for too long i disagree with.
Yeah don't do it for too long unless you are VERY experienced with fasting. Even then u don't have to do it

i eat raw meat too but only raw organs
i cook the muscle meat bc it tastes better

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Deleted member 6475
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
Even @Tony voted raw meat will kill you.

• JFL
keep going anon you will only feel better and better its not a meme

keep going anon you will only feel better and better its not a meme
I do tho.

Veganism is the only thing your sentence is applicable to.

I'm LDLmaxxing too

• +1
Several nutrients get destroyed while cooking. Why would it give it more calories without a plant oil? Makes 0 sense.
The cavemens for sure didnt extract seeds and heat them did they jfl.
And the flavours are by salt/pepper any type of seasoning really.

And as i already stated: MAKING FIRE WAS EXTREMELY HARD IN CAVEMAN TIMES JFL
GOOD JOB BRO.
Ive been eating raw for 3 years havent been sick since and look/feel better than ever.

• +1