I eat this every day. Other than dinner.Is this a good diet

Wiggle_24

Wiggle_24

Luminary
Joined
Jan 14, 2026
Posts
4,513
Reputation
2,417
Breakfast.snacks.lunch also the lunch isn’t always the same but it’s similar
IMG 1369
IMG 1367
IMG 1367
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0932.jpeg
    8.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: HappyChud
fucking fiberslop demon
 
  • +1
Reactions: HappyChud
a good diet consists of fish, meat and fruits
 
Idk bout the fish one but the meat comes at dinner which I don’t post and the fruits at lunch
"idk about the fish" eats grainslop and meats processed to the point they aren't meat :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
 
Also I take multi vitamin supplements. I want to grow tall. I do track and field and wannna grow better bonemass
 

Similar threads

Amuzant
Replies
17
Views
80
Amuzant
Amuzant
polarpop
Replies
5
Views
34
dnr.niglet
dnr.niglet
pooterjnfb
Replies
3
Views
49
theblueprints
theblueprints
caleb555
Replies
2
Views
29
caleb555
caleb555
ragu
Replies
3
Views
33
ANON
ANON

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top