I embarrassed myself in front of the priest and my family

The Grinch

The Grinch

💲 Get Lifetime VIP for $50 with coupon code
Had to go to a dinner with the local priest and my family, he asked me jokingly if i am being a good son for my parents and I said yeah I’m trying to be a good boy. What the fuck did I just say, that sounded so gay, I could literally feel the awkwardness in the entire room. Basically called myself a dog

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DalitBoss, Lefty Rankin, enchanted_elixir and 8 others
Signed: The First Zionist """Muslim"""

U cant be a good boi if u live in albania

• JFL
Reactions: piec and The Grinch
Yeah make sure you’re a good boy for daddy

• JFL
Reactions: piec, The Grinch and Gaygymmaxx
  • JFL
Reactions: DalitBoss, The Grinch and liberiangrimreaper
You aren’t trying though, becuase you’re naturally a good shy cuck. That’s why it was awkward. Because everyone knows you’re an obedient little pushover faggot. It would be like a nigger denying that he’s a thug…no one would believe him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DalitBoss, Lefty Rankin, liberiangrimreaper and 2 others
You aren’t trying though, becuase you’re naturally a good shy cuck. That’s why it was awkward. Because everyone knows you’re an obedient little pushover faggot. It would be like a nigger denying that he’s a thug…no one would believe him.
Je-Sus Walks!!

Had to go to a dinner with the local priest and my family, he asked me jokingly if i am being a good son for my parents and I said yeah I’m trying to be a good boy. What the fuck did I just say, that sounded so gay, I could literally feel the awkwardness in the entire room. Basically called myself a dog
Lol, you blew it. People will be talking about that for years.