I embrace idiocy

GonorrhoeaGobbler

GonorrhoeaGobbler

Follow my footsteps — our paths shall never cross.
Joined
Nov 11, 2025
Posts
17,588
Reputation
28,967
Ik I am lowering myself mentally to pointless acivities

ik I don't need feel or act certain ways

ik bad things will happen

ik what I should be doing...

...and yet I strive to achieve pointless tasks and feel the lies

@Mansur
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: moffeloffen
Idiocracy is a good movie
 
I know I am lowering myself mentally to pointless acivities

ik I don't need feel or act certain ways

ik what I should be doing

and yet I strive to achieve pointless tasks
Because we are human, we keep doing pointless things because if the point of doing things is pointless, then everything is pointless. So be pointless, my sugar plum.:whistle:❤️
 

Similar threads

arlo_420
Replies
2
Views
55
ESR
ESR
B
Replies
1
Views
34
duebaora
D
FunnyVALENTINE
Replies
6
Views
60
FunnyVALENTINE
FunnyVALENTINE
Aristotélēs
Replies
1
Views
40
prettyboymaxer
prettyboymaxer
supremeltn
Replies
4
Views
19
ICXCLuvr
ICXCLuvr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top