I envy people with dead parents

Apex

Apex

moroccan badboy
They tortured me with malnourishment and neglect. I am now a stunted subhuman adult and cant do anything about it

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Wow this is a lot to unpack

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Let us buy an apartment and youtubemaxx together
You can live in my house if u promise to not make another shitty youtube rant video

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and FatmanO
Same,just murder your parents theory is legit.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
20190214 233335

trust me boyo, no matter what they did, you wouldn't say that if they were dead.

trust me boyo, no matter what they did, you wouldn't say that if they were dead.
They could be dead rn for all i know, dont talk to either of them

did they pay for your college fee?

What about your siblings or are you an only child
only child, my parents divorced shortly after i was born. they hated each other and took all their anger towards each other out on me

only child, my parents divorced shortly after i was born. they hated each other and took all their anger towards each other out on me
What are your plans in life now
Sooner or later you have to move on

Can you even afford a ticket out of slovenia to australia
Who’d want to live in Australia anyway. Cucked nation full of chads

My parents show me love and kindness (my mom does at least) so I feel very sorry for anyone who loses loved ones. I don’t know what most people’s parents are like though.

There isn't a single day where I don't remind my mother what a subhuman she is for failing me in my entire youth and that she has to financially support me in whatever decision I make, vitamins, foods, gym, everything. The chemistry between us is horrible lol

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and androidcel
Maxresdefault 2
Always love ur parents and learn to forgive

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
There isn't a single day where I don't remind my mother what a subhuman she is for failing me in my entire youth and that she has to financially support me in whatever decision I make, vitamins, foods, gym, everything. The chemistry between us is horrible lol
Lmao,but it's actually true.
Who’d want to live in Australia anyway. Cucked nation full of chads
Its pretty good tbh,most people are ugly ethnics and the whites are ugly aswell,at least where I live,in a rich area it's different.