I exhausted from masking

ouiii

ouiii

just a guy
Joined
Apr 5, 2026
Posts
248
Reputation
230
I wish I could live in a reality in which I could act in my own volition without being scrutinized or could refrain from all social interactions and go into complete isolation which sounds better than the first thought. I'm tired of society and humanity as a whole, but life is also beautiful and admirable. I don't know what I'll do
 
  • +1
Reactions: gandylite. and arthurfish
I wish I could live in a reality in which I could act in my own volition without being scrutinized or could refrain from all social interactions and go into complete isolation which sounds better than the first thought. I'm tired of society and humanity as a whole, but life is also beautiful and admirable. I don't know what I'll do
isolating feels good for maybe the first few weeks but I feel you. maybe you'd take it better but I can't stand loneliness for too long even if it is exhausting having to constantly monitor yourself.
 
  • +1
Reactions: gandylite. and ouiii
isolating feels good for maybe the first few weeks but I feel you. maybe you'd take it better but I can't stand loneliness for too long even if it is exhausting having to constantly monitor yourself.
thanks for the advice man, i really appreciate it. I'm grateful for this forum due to it giving us likeminded people chance to speak to each other
 
  • +1
Reactions: arthurfish and gandylite.
as an autistic person i understand you
 
  • +1
Reactions: ouiii and arthurfish

Similar threads

andrey5344
Replies
4
Views
25
Throw_Away
T
_MVP_
Replies
5
Views
39
rrrreeiiiiiwayanami
rrrreeiiiiiwayanami
Jordan Barrett
Replies
63
Views
331
Jordan Barrett
Jordan Barrett
incelSubZero72
Replies
3
Views
31
troy_exe
troy_exe
RichmondBread
Replies
9
Views
94
RichmondBread
RichmondBread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top