i expected more alerts since i blew up and redefined this forum in the last couple of days

Captain Albania

Captain Albania

easygoing asshole
i guess my posts aren't really that good

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Nick.Harte, Infinite and 1 other person
It very much seems like you’re going to become the most ignored user in 2024, even tough it’s hard to defeat Alex Brown

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Neptune299, dimorphism and 8 others
It very much seems like you’re going to become the most ignored user in 2024, even tough it’s hard to defeat Alex Brown

i must start titling my posts with stuff like "it's so over for me" before proceeding on full brag mode, seems to work among gullible clowns here

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066, kebab and nofap
free alertx2

• Woah
Reactions: kebab
Free Alert x1000

• +1
Reactions: Captain Albania
kebab reacted to your post in the thread i expected more alerts since i blew up and redefined this forum in the last couple of days with
JFL
JFL.
2 minutes ago

Nick.Harte reacted to your post in the thread i expected more alerts since i blew up and redefined this forum in the last couple of days with
Love it
Love it.
2 minutes ago

kebab reacted to your post in the thread i expected more alerts since i blew up and redefined this forum in the last couple of days with
Woah
Woah.
3 minutes ago

5.5psl reacted to your post in the thread Rage Why i hate being 6’5 with
JFL
JFL.
3 minutes ago

nofap reacted to your post in the thread i expected more alerts since i blew up and redefined this forum in the last couple of days with
JFL
JFL.
i must start titling my posts with stuff like "it's so over for me" before proceeding on full brag mode, seems to work among gullible...
3 minutes ago

Infinite reacted to your post in the thread i expected more alerts since i blew up and redefined this forum in the last couple of days with
JFL
JFL.
3 minutes ago

nevermind2 reacted to your post in the thread A girl is coming in few hours i am abit nervous about my room, kitchen, and bathroom with
+1
+1.
3 minutes ago

JFL
JFL.
5 minutes ago

Cidre enjoyer reacted to your post in the thread Rage Every Uber Eats driver is a dumb Indian. Fuck off. I'll punch your unbuilt for this world pussyass. You are a fucking NPC little worthless bunch... with
JFL
JFL.
6 minutes ago

Christiano reacted to your post in the thread Rage Every Uber Eats driver is a dumb Indian. Fuck off. I'll punch your unbuilt for this world pussyass. You are a fucking NPC little worthless bunch... with
JFL
JFL.
11 minutes ago

Erudición reacted to your post in the thread Rage Every Uber Eats driver is a dumb Indian. Fuck off. I'll punch your unbuilt for this world pussyass. You are a fucking NPC little worthless bunch... with
JFL
JFL.
12 minutes ago

Pikabro reacted to your post in the thread Rage Every Uber Eats driver is a dumb Indian. Fuck off. I'll punch your unbuilt for this world pussyass. You are a fucking NPC little worthless bunch... with
JFL
JFL.
12 minutes ago

denzel-relieved.gif

there is still hope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and kebab
I love this forum

Over. Rep ratio'd by @The Grinch

• +1
who the fuck are you newgen greycel

who the fuck are you newgen greycel

just the PSL GOAT. the irony of retards who didn't know who lachowski is till 3 months ago calling someone like me a newgen greycel is hilarious. every post i make screams "hardened PSL veteran", why are most of you so deprived of basic social and perceptive skills?

3 weeks on my my ignore list as a sanction for this embarrassment of a reply.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, kebab, _MVP_ and 1 other person
just the PSL GOAT. the irony of retards who didn't know who lachowski is till 3 months ago calling someone like me a newgen greycel is hilarious. every post i make screams "hardened PSL veteran", why are most of you so deprived of basic social and perceptive skills?

3 weeks on my my ignore list as a sanction for this embarrassment of a reply.
can we get a temp ban on this egoistic nigga

i must start titling my posts with stuff like "it's so over for me" before proceeding on full brag mode, seems to work among gullible clowns here
If you want more reps just make pseudo race bait posts about how much you hate X race and hope that they’ll die

• +1
Alex brown had the biggest fall off in .org history. He used to be so respected

If you want more reps just make pseudo race bait posts about how much you hate X race and hope that they’ll die

that was my specialty on lookism. 6 months of larping as a black guy claiming math and science originated from africa, 6 months of posting studies on how braindead niggers are. will definitely include this in my repertoire in the future, i just had to start with the "rich genius gigachad who accidentally stumbled upon an incel forum" opening to get my rep influx started.

• JFL
Reactions: kebab, Kamui and Deleted member 27066
thats not how it works buddy

• +1
Before he got exposed for being a faggot
Nigga even before he got exposed for being a faggot everybody hated him 💀 idk what website you were using

• +1
Nigga even before he got exposed for being a faggot everybody hated him 💀 idk what website you were using
@Captain Albania why are you liking as if you didn't join last week and know what were talking about faggot

Really? I thought he was a cool cuz he travelled to a new country every other day lmao maybe it was just me

why was he hated even before then?