I experienced hallucinations while transitoning to sleep last night

D

Deleted member 15866

Fire
Joined
Oct 27, 2021
Posts
17,644
Reputation
26,302
I turned off the phone around 3 am and laid down to my bed.
At first, i woke up with a loud explosion and saw a light reflecting to my walls from window. And then I heard something exploding (less loud compared to first one and no light) over and over again plus gunshots. (later ones were like fireworks)

After it was over, i nervously waited my parrents to wake up and check out whats happening after the explosions but ofcourse nothing happened and I was like "man where the fuck my parrents are dont they hear all of this smh".

But then i realised nothing was real and i said "it was just a nightmare you retarded schizo go back to sleep"

I think i had a second episode too because i remember i said "ah shit its happening again, be calm its just a dream". Not definite about the context but it was probably something exploding couple of times but it was really short compared to the first one.

I am sure it wasnt a dream because i could feel that my eyes were open and i felt my body laying on the bed.

I was also telling myself to not forget this shit and search it on the internet tomorrow, I even thinked searching it immediately but i was so sleepy so i said fuck it.
 
Last edited:
MF IM HAVING HALLUCINATIONS TOO WE NEED XANAX AND HYLAPERIDOL SO WE CAN SLEEP!
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15866

Similar threads

Thodian
Replies
9
Views
40
Thodian
Thodian
nqcell
Replies
0
Views
22
nqcell
nqcell
arthurfish
Replies
1
Views
24
arthurfish
arthurfish
vux
Replies
8
Views
43
rationalguy.xx
rationalguy.xx
anaverageman
Replies
5
Views
48
anaverageman
anaverageman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top