I Experienced Teen Love

Moneymaxxed

Moneymaxxed

Gold
I got a cute religious white girl who is a psl 5.5 in high school at age 16. I’m asian and average looking but tall. We dated for a couple years and I jizzed in her mouth during lunch period every week. Never even realized it was a big deal til I found these sites.

We were very needy and codependent and passionate about each other. And it was a big emotional rollercoaster and very toxic because her parents hated me. I never actually fucked her properly because I was scared I’d get her pregnant and we wouldn’t go to same college/get married because her parents would freak out.

I got lucky because after this I didn’t get laid for 5 years

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PjSon, Chintuck22, PenileFacialSurgery and 7 others
No pics no care

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570
Tales

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Age of Empires
No way an asian could get a 5.5 PSL white girl. I’m in Highschool as well so I know what i’m talking about because I see asians struggling even with asian females themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
No way an asian could get a 5.5 PSL white girl. I’m in Highschool as well so I know what i’m talking about because I see asians struggling even with asian females themselves.
I’m tall. Also she had low self esteem and weird friends

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Greeicy and Pillarman
Why was i subjected to hell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
all i want is teenage love, but soon itll be too late

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy and androgenic
No amount of height as an asian would help you get a 5.5PSL female. Maybe a 4PSL white female at best and this is me being very generous here.

No amount of height as an asian would help you get a 5.5PSL female. Maybe a 4PSL white female at best and this is me being very generous here.
She was and is noticeably attractive but not a true Stacy.

These days I have gotten stacies but they are usually mentally ill gold diggers. What I had in high school was better

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
She was and is noticeably attractive but not a true Stacy.

These days I have gotten stacies but they are usually mentally ill gold diggers. What I had in high school was better
My first GF was cute especially for a gook but she was mentally ill. Not a gold digger but just really manipulative and treated me like garbage.

all i want is teenage love, but soon itll be too late
Damn you’re a teen?

Just lower your standards and you’re set
My first GF was cute especially for a gook but she was mentally ill. Not a gold digger but just really manipulative and treated me like garbage.
I’m sorry to hear that. You can have all the asian women I hate them tbh

usually if you aren’t chad hot women treat you like shit

Damn you’re a teen?

Just lower your standards and you’re set
Dahyun twicedotfandomcom

call me a standardcel but it cant be love unless shes cute

Sometimes i fantasise about having teen love with my oneitis... It'd be so awesome...

But well mirin @Moneymaxxed gook you've gotten where many others haven't tbh ngl

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Moneymaxxed and Nosecel
Sometimes i fantasise about having teen love with my oneitis... It'd be so awesome...

But well mirin @Moneymaxxed gook you've gotten where many others haven't tbh ngl
YOUR MOM LIVES RENT-FREE IN MY HEAD.

Are you also teen
Btw I just looked at her photos again, she is now a psl 4.5-5 at best but her photos from when we dated are a 5-5.5

I had many oneitis that I fucked up and didn’t date, was too inexperienced and autistic. This was the only one that worked.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Are you also teen
Btw I just looked at her photos again, she is now a psl 4.5-5 at best but her photos from when we dated are a 5-5.5

I had many oneitis that I fucked up and didn’t date, was too inexperienced and autistic. This was the only one that worked.
Short Ugly and Brown

Last edited:
I jizzed in her mouth during lunch period every week.

how did that work?
Did you just meet up at lunch, go to the toilet and you’d just pull down your pants?

If true, FUCK YOU

• Love it
Reactions: Age of Empires
FB25FD22 3314 46BE A93B 3E355D0E1057

Thanks for the looksmaxing advice.

@Lorsss off-topic

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Deleted member 3043
I'm not ugly, and i never experienced it due to high inhibition or mental issues - believing all the girls that came approaching me where trolling me.
So i just find it odd that the lowest SMV phenotype had a 5.5 PSL white girl, while in my whole High class and rich HS there were maybe two 5.5 psl white female.

• +1
Reactions: Moneymaxxed and Deleted member 3328
We were very needy and codependent and passionate about each other. And it was a big emotional rollercoaster and very toxic because her parents hated me..
That's what makes teen love so special, in my opinion. And wthat's why people say it's so important.

Hormones are so high at that age
That the experience of teen love will be the biggest hormonal high, and emotional rollercoaster overall. Add to it, it being all: new, exciting and based around having fun (not much or at all about, buying her stuff, betabuxxing, exchange type of sex (you give me that, theni give you sex).

But mostly, the hormonal high.

Later in life, somehow hormonoes settle lower, and go down. It's not that exciting anymore, in feelings.
At least, that is my exprerience at mid 30's. I can't feel the same about women, like I had feelings when younger thinking about wanting to be with a woman (I failed untill mid 20's to get any women, incel untill 26). (so funny, incel untill 26, and then 3 women in like 1.5 year time. Once got it rolling, it somehow got easier to get new/next one)
When I was willing to do alot of things and efforts, to hopefully get with a woman. Now, I can't be bothered to put in that much effort, it gotta come semi easy now because I'm just not that excited about it, as I would have been at younger age

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Moneymaxxed and Deleted member 275
JFL @ thinking 6’0 is tall

JFL @ thinking 6’0 is tall
Location dude.
About 14% to 15.8% of adult US men are over 6 foot tall.
In the Netherlands the average height for men is around 6 foot. That means about half the population of men are taller than 6 foot.

Assuming everyone lives in USGay.
He isttop 15% in USA. So that is tall. If being top 15% in height isn't tall anymore.

I got a cute religious white girl who is a psl 5.5 in high school at age 16. I’m asian and average looking but tall. We dated for a couple years and I jizzed in her mouth during lunch period every week. Never even realized it was a big deal til I found these sites.

We were very needy and codependent and passionate about each other. And it was a big emotional rollercoaster and very toxic because her parents hated me. I never actually fucked her properly because I was scared I’d get her pregnant and we wouldn’t go to same college/get married because her parents would freak out.

I got lucky because after this I didn’t get laid for 5 years
Bro wtf we have the same story

• +1
Reactions: Moneymaxxed
Location dude.
About 14% to 15.8% of adult US men are over 6 foot tall.
In the Netherlands the average height for men is around 6 foot. That means about half the population of men are taller than 6 foot.

Assuming everyone lives in USGay.
He isttop 15% in USA. So that is tall. If being top 15% in height isn't tall anymore.
It may be above average but not even close to tall.

I wish I could brag like this but I can't. I missed my chance when a girl asked me out when I was 12.

• So Sad
No it can happen. In highschool things are different. I saw a skinny ass Korean kid get a Stacy at my school, and she fucking worshipped him. He wasn't even good looking, just skinny and fashionmaxxed.

• +1
I'm not ugly, and i never experienced it due to high inhibition or mental issues - believing all the girls that came approaching me where trolling me.
So i just find it odd that the lowest SMV phenotype had a 5.5 PSL white girl, while in my whole High class and rich HS there were maybe two 5.5 psl white female.
She was maybe a 5 psl if that means normie 7.5
how did that work?
Did you just meet up at lunch, go to the toilet and you’d just pull down your pants?
car
No it can happen. In highschool things are different. I saw a skinny ass Korean kid get a Stacy at my school, and she fucking worshipped him. He wasn't even good looking, just skinny and fashionmaxxed.
Yes exactly. This happens constantly when people are in school because dating market isn’t efficient

dating market isn’t efficient
This is worth a subject matter of it's own.

Guys thinking it's OVER, because they assume the dating market is efficient,

Many data comes from Tinder and stuff. Which maybe could be considered for men a very inefficient dating place/location, for women it's like the best location
Other locations, may have better market efficiency.

This is worth a subject matter of it's own.

Guys thinking it's OVER, because they assume the dating market is efficient,

Many data comes from Tinder and stuff. Which maybe could be considered for men a very inefficient dating place/location, for women it's like the best location
Other locations, may have better market efficiency.
It’s the opposite my friend, if you’re ugly you want it to be inefficient (meaning buyers and sellers don’t get the right optimal price for their goods)