I experienced the most intense, passionate sex with a girl yesterday that it freaked me the fuck out afterwards.

NuclearBrainReturns

NuclearBrainReturns

Matthew 4:1-11
I went on a date with her last week and just had a couple of drinks and talked with her. It went really well and I did offer to take her back to a hotel as a kind of shit test to see if she is a slut but she said "Nuclear, come on its the first date aha" which I was happy to hear.

She then told me she had a nice time and wanted me to make dinner with her at her house and so we scheduled it for yesterday. I went over and her parents were home which was a bit awkward because they hadn't met me before and suddenly this random guy turned up.

After we had food we went to her room and watched a couple of movies and cuddled. Eventually one thing led to another and we started having sex. I was a bit nervous because the last time I fucked a girl her pussy smelled really fucking awful and if it happened again I knew I was going to be really fucking depressed. But she didn't smell bad at all, in fact she smelled actually good.

For the first 20 minutes my dick wouldnt get hard because of anxiety. I went from completely incel to now fucking on the second date with a girl that seemed really into me and I was really into her. Quite a big change. She was a bit upset and asked me if she had done something wrong and I just said that I had a lot of stuff going on at the minute with my new job etc and that she should give me a couple minutes to chill out.

Then my dick worked and I had a hard on for 45 straight minutes. She came 5 times in a row. It was extremely passionate. She ended up getting a bit upset and cuddling with me which she wouldnt explain why. After, she kissed me and passed out within a minute. I had to go sleep in the spare room as her dad didn't want me sleeping in the same bed for some reason (shes 25 btw so shes old enough to be fucking a dude whenever so idk why he was so butthurt).

It didn't hit me till I went home but I got very very emotional myself. I hadn't felt like that since 2017 but this was way stronger than back then, I imagine because I went without someone genuinely passionate about me the same way I was about them. She also took the pill which I couldnt stop thinking about when I got home. It kinda upset me. I was an emotional wreck for the rest of the day and it was so fucking strange. I've never felt that before in my life. I don't feel nearly as emotional today though.

Wild.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deprived, ReadBooksEveryday and 7 others
Oh my why would anyone read this…..

Pasta :feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
5DF4DB75 EE77 47E7 8EDF 4B2D5CB84A62

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gtuktm and Moggie
Dnr

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, chadison, ReadBooksEveryday and 5 others
FABLES :feelskek:
ONLY BRAHMAPUTRA BULLS HAVE SEX.
@Walter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
It went really well and I did offer to take her back to a hotel as a kind of shit test to see if she is a slut but she said "Nuclear, come on its the first date aha" which I was happy to hear.
What kind of test is even this? A girl fucks on first date if ur chad, on second date if ur chadlite etc etc remember son all women are whore, but what makes them more or less whore is ur face

Her dad must have been hard af listening to her groans

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ChristianChad, Catawampus, Deleted member 18776 and 6 others
How can a father allow her whore daughter that’s 25, to be on the pill, and to be bringing her second dates home, and also let them hook up in his house. So much for being man of the house, more like cuck of the house

Truly having a daughter is cucked if you are a goyim

This is why I’m marrying a Jewish wife and raising my kid in Jew environment.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deprived, CUCAGRANDE and 1 other person
This is why I’m marrying a Jewish wife and raising my kid in Jew environment
god bless u, we need more patriots like u in this world. god bless israel, israel first!!1!!1!

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
I went on a date with her last week and just had a couple of drinks and talked with her. It went really well and I did offer to take her back to a hotel as a kind of shit test to see if she is a slut but she said "Nuclear, come on its the first date aha" which I was happy to hear.

She then told me she had a nice time and wanted me to make dinner with her at her house and so we scheduled it for yesterday. I went over and her parents were home which was a bit awkward because they hadn't met me before and suddenly this random guy turned up.

After we had food we went to her room and watched a couple of movies and cuddled. Eventually one thing led to another and we started having sex. I was a bit nervous because the last time I fucked a girl her pussy smelled really fucking awful and if it happened again I knew I was going to be really fucking depressed. But she didn't smell bad at all, in fact she smelled actually good.

For the first 20 minutes my dick wouldnt get hard because of anxiety. I went from completely incel to now fucking on the second date with a girl that seemed really into me and I was really into her. Quite a big change. She was a bit upset and asked me if she had done something wrong and I just said that I had a lot of stuff going on at the minute with my new job etc and that she should give me a couple minutes to chill out.

Then my dick worked and I had a hard on for 45 straight minutes. She came 5 times in a row. It was extremely passionate. She ended up getting a bit upset and cuddling with me which she wouldnt explain why. After, she kissed me and passed out within a minute. I had to go sleep in the spare room as her dad didn't want me sleeping in the same bed for some reason (shes 25 btw so shes old enough to be fucking a dude whenever so idk why he was so butthurt).

It didn't hit me till I went home but I got very very emotional myself. I hadn't felt like that since 2017 but this was way stronger than back then, I imagine because I went without someone genuinely passionate about me the same way I was about them. She also took the pill which I couldnt stop thinking about when I got home. It kinda upset me. I was an emotional wreck for the rest of the day and it was so fucking strange. I've never felt that before in my life. I don't feel nearly as emotional today though.

Wild.
I had a very similar thing to this happen to me. I don’t fully understand it. Sad that I’m such a deformed piece of shit .:geek::kys::rage:

Wild.
@BigJimsWornOutTires could you please summarize this?

@BigJimsWornOutTires could you please summarize this?
What's there to explain? It sounds like he considers other guys to be 25-year-old women. And views their assholes as vaginas. Thus bussies. Ugh.

• JFL
Reactions: Magical Apple and NuclearBrainReturns