I explain why I'm incel

your body doesnt belong to ur face

Lol you need to take the bluepill and redpill. You’re a solid MTN, it’s just that you’re a non NT fag cuck so firls don’t want to be around you

Lol you need to take the bluepill and redpill. You’re a solid MTN, it’s just that you’re a non NT fag cuck so firls don’t want to be around you
My face is LTN

Getting rated "MTN" on .org means it's completely joeover.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001, WeiWei and Pikabro
Getting rated "MTN" on .org means it's completely joeover.
Lol it’s over for him because he’s just a non-NT faggot with no personality. It’s over for me because I’m that AND irreparably subhuman

every reason except being 5'7 is cope your face and physique is fine

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001
Lol it’s over for him because he’s just a non-NT faggot with no personality. It’s over for me because I’m that AND irreparably subhuman
I mean sure, NT to an extent matters in the long run but first your face has to be on point. It's what catches an eye.

every reason except being 5'7 is cope your face and physique is fine
His physique is not fine because it exaggerates his manlet appearence. Short limbs on a wide and long torso on 5 foot 7 is very close to over on its own. I dont think he has the face to counter that.

• Hmm...
Reactions: LowTrust
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Pikabro
His physique is not fine because it exaggerates his manlet appearence. Short limbs on a wide and long torso on 5 foot 7 is very close to over on its own. I dont think he has the face to counter that.
My torso isnt wide bro, IS just i have shit proportions

But why do u think I have short limbs? Me without gym

Screenshot 2023 07 12 14 59 48 054 comgoogleandroidappsphotos

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
But why do u think I have short limbs? Me without gym

View attachment 2315012
Maybe limbs are average length but you are still too wide for that height.

I have a friend who is gymmaxxed on 5 foot 7 and short limbs and he is looking shorter ad he getd wider. Gym is fine to an extent but for manlets it easily gets to coping range where every foid finds it repulsing.

Maybe limbs are average length but you are still too wide for that height.

I have a friend who is gymmaxxed on 5 foot 7 and short limbs and he is looking shorter ad he getd wider. Gym is fine to an extent but for manlets it easily gets to coping range where every foid finds it repulsing.
Wide? I was a stick man.

I remember you from the discord days man you glew up hard ngl

I'm gonna explain why I'm an incel:

1. Height

I'm 5'7" with manlet proportions. Girls do prefer taller men.

2. Physique
Due to my height, my stocky manlet torso (short torso) and bad muscular insertions genetics I have a below average frame and body.
Also I'm natty.

3. Face
My face isnt manly and looks ethnic, also looks average as fuck and my skull IS small.

4. Dick
MY dick IS small and ugly.

5. Autism

im not autism diagnosed but still I find hard to make social interactions and having friends (im friendless). I am khhv at 22.

i hope u can find this post useful.

It's really all height OP.

Your face is well above average. Sure its nothing special but you'll mog 6+/10 men facially in any ethnic city.

Your physique isn't a problem either. Do some cardio and trim your gut as best as you can... while doing lat and shoulder work.
Shoulder to waist ratio is everything when it comes to body. Sure it won't have THAT GREAT an effect if you're short but just try anyway and see how it goes.

Same for dick. You're nothing special but it's not a deal breaker.

Your height is.

You'd mog 85% of this forum if you had another 7-9 inches on you.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mr Test and Cutecel2001
It's really all height OP.

Your face is well above average. Sure its nothing special but you'll mog 6+/10 men facially in any ethnic city.

Your physique isn't a problem either. Do some cardio and trim your gut as best as you can... while doing lat and shoulder work.
Shoulder to waist ratio is everything when it comes to body. Sure it won't have THAT GREAT an effect if you're short but just try anyway and see how it goes.

Same for dick. You're nothing special but it's not a deal breaker.

Your height is.

You'd mog 85% of this forum if you had another 7-9 inches on you.
I already do shoulders work (80 kg 1 RM militar press) but my biceps/triceps grow better

Based autism enjoyer.
3455373 1686155432948

waitwhat-

Nigga deletes face pics but keeps his dick ones.

again, his failo is his height, not his physique