IcyBiney
Silver
- Joined
- Jan 12, 2026
- Posts
- 506
- Reputation
- 468
We were on the car ride as she was driving me to the gym (since im not old enough to drive)
We were on the topic of modern day relationships and shit like that
I was explaining how lookism plays a big role and then it got onto the topic of hypergamy
and funny enough, she actually didnt deny it.
she agreed that she knows hypergamy is a thing


I also explained lookism and heightpill to my grandma, mom, and sister.
We were on the topic of modern day relationships and shit like that
I was explaining how lookism plays a big role and then it got onto the topic of hypergamy
and funny enough, she actually didnt deny it.
she agreed that she knows hypergamy is a thing
I also explained lookism and heightpill to my grandma, mom, and sister.