I extremely regret getting Radiesse filler

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Worst decision I made getting a non dissolable filler on my jaw.
The surgeon injected too much on the side of my chin instead of pumping everything all my chin.

I now look rounded and bloated and cant even get it fixed. This shit stays for 24 months at least.
Never make the same mystake!

59C88516 FE41 4650 B67A 565CA9E3C104

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bradpittshairline, enchanted_elixir, 5'7 zoomer and 6 others
Negative inhib guys like blackgymmax self inject fillers xd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, try2beme, GabachoCopium and 7 others
The surgeon injected too much on the side of my chin instead of pumping everything all my chin.

I now look rounded and bloated and cant even get it fixed. This shit stays for 24 months at least.

View attachment 2629215
thats why you mew instead

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and treasyy
How long ago did you get injected?

Wtf were you expecting by doing it on your jaw lmfao should’ve gotten ramus filler.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, fl0w and Latinolooksmaxxer
Implants

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir

View attachment 2629215
Radiesse is dissolvable no?

Reading this makes me angry as I wanted to do this

Radiesse is dissolvable no?

Reading this makes me angry as I wanted to do this
Radiesse is the only common filler that isn’t.

• Woah
Reactions: Red Fox
Infection occurred at a mean of 83.3 days after surgery.
infection doesn't happen years later

Negligible
Yep. I had my implants 10 months ago and have had no complications. You have to be willing to take small risks in this business.

• Love it
Reactions: ccwarrior
Yep. I had my implants 10 months ago and have had no complications. You have to be willing to take small risks in this business.

Negligible
True, but how to find a good doctor (not one who is good at only marketing)? Even the best doctors mess up every now and then...

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
True, but how to find a good doctor (not one who is good at only marketing)? Even the best doctors mess up every now and then...
Not sure tbh. There’s certainly some element of luck. I’d say you need to find someone who has lots of experience with custom implants who can show you good results. Use an oral maxillofacial surgeon. And stay away from Eppley.

• +1
2024 will be a different year. A looksmax renassaince. With implants at its centerpiece.

Just wait tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: russiancelreturns and Red Fox
If you ice it it will reabsorb a little more

- from someone that got botched with radiesse chin filler too

• +1
But it CAN happen... (just saying, not saying you are wrong)

Quote:
He completed a standard course of postoperative oral antibiotics and was seen for routine follow up twice before being lost to follow-up.

Two years later, the patient presented with facial cellulitis and minimal drainage from his right nostril that were treated with intravenous (IV) antibiotics for 4 days and then completed a 3-week course of oral antibiotics. Given the clinical improvement, the patient declined further intervention including antibiotics or implant removal. He subsequently presented 2 months later with facial cellulitis, was treated with removal of the ipsilateral third molar, and declined removal of the facial implant.

The patient presented again with a cutaneous fistula and right cheek cellulitis, 3 years later (Fig. 1). He was treated with debridement of the infraorbital hardware with attempted salvage of the MEDPOR implant based on intraoperative evaluation. However, he again developed localized cellulitis with a draining abscess. He was admitted for IV antibiotics and removal of the implant. He was subsequently reconstructed with a free osteocutaneous fibula flap (Fig. 2).

2024 will be a different year. A looksmax renassaince. With implants at its centerpiece.

Just wait tbh
Sounds great... but how to find at least a good doc then? In September 2022, I went to talk to a doctor who often answers questions on realself... I was not convinced... (I also read bad reviews)

OVER IF U GET FILLER EVER

But it CAN happen... (just saying, not saying you are wrong)

Quote:

Medpor is notorious for its high infection rate. Peek or titanium mog it to hell
Sounds great... but how to find at least a good doc then? In September 2022, I went to talk to a doctor who often answers questions on realself... I was not convinced... (I also read bad reviews)
@surgerymax.cmf on Instagram is the future. Not a doctor, but works with them

• +1
Medpor is notorious for its high infection rate. Peek or titanium mog it to hell

@surgerymax.cmf on Instagram is the future. Not a doctor, but works with them

i send him a lot message for get an implant design but never respond me ..

I stopped reading at "filler".

• +1
Not only did you fall for the filler meme but you trusted a jew doctor enough to inject you with it instead of doing yourself

View attachment 2629215
JFL at getting fillers boyo.
I would personally almost never recommend them.

• +1
Reactions: coispet
does he really? any proof/threads?

Too much hate on fillers it can do wonders to fix minor falios with zero downtime/recovery and you also see the result in real time as you inject so if the doctor knows his shit the risk of ending up with an unnatural result is far lower than implants

Major con is results aren’t permanent of course but for someone who doesnt have too major flaws and just wants to look his best during prime years and can afford yearly touch ups I don’t see why opting for fillers (especially HA) would be such a bad choice

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese and 5.5psl
Too much hate on fillers it can do wonders to fix minor falios with zero downtime/recovery and you also see the result in real time as you inject so if the doctor knows his shit the risk of ending up with an unnatural result is far lower than implants

Major con is results aren’t permanent of course but for someone who doesnt have too major flaws and just wants to look his best during prime years and can afford yearly touch ups I don’t see why opting for fillers (especially HA) would be such a bad choice
Sent you a dm

This shits good in ya cock

HA filler mogs

how painful is it to get injected tho? literally shoving needles in ur fucking face and shit right?

View attachment 2629215
Never inject mid mandible with any filler HA/Radiesse. Only Jaw angles

what about smoothin out a step off in the jaw from surgery
yeah could work for that, radiesse over any other filler for that particular use case.

ideally the surgeon should contour/shave any rough steps