I (F23) lost my virginity to the guy (M24) I told my boyfriend (M23) not to worry about

E

ElySioNs

quit, contact through discord or insta instead
So I'm not a very social person and wanted to wait till I was really comfortable with someone before losing my virginity. I have been with my current boyfriend, Jake, for 4 years. I was really comfortable around him, he was the first to actually see my fully naked body, the first guy I gave a blowjob to, and I was getting comfortable enough to have sex with him. I'm very insecure about my body, I think I'm fat, my boobs look bad, and I was never really aroused/thought about sex. But Jake really made me feel good and despite our ups and downs, I overall still love him. The problem is, my best friend, Tony, is someone my boyfriend hates. He doesn't want me talking to him, but I've known him for 10 years. We've tried dating before, but it just didn't work out, and we decided we're better off as friends. Jake hates Tony with all his guts and really despises him. Tony and I have very limited contact, but I'm still really close with him and have some feelings for him, but push them aside so it doesn't ruin our friendship. Throughout our relationship, I've always told Jake never to worry about Tony.

But we're on slutty confessions, this isn't a love story, is it? So, 2 nights ago, Jake and I had a lovely date, I cooked a nice chicken and potato dinner, and I was feeling frisky. I did plan on finally having sex with Jake that night and was wearing this sexy lingerie I recently bought. I then got a text from Tony asking if I was free. I told him no and that I was still eating dinner, but Jake saw the text and was upset. He started ignoring me and started getting angry. He left the kitchen and told me to just "go to my actual boyfriend" (Tony) I was pissed off at that comment, and told him that Tony isn't someone he should worry about and he's overreacting. I followed Jake, showed him the text and said that the night from for him, and not Tony. I was ignored and just left after Jake locked me out of the room. I drove to Tony's and explained the situation. He's always known how to make me feel better, and that's when I just kissed him.

He pushed me off and didn't want that. He's really against cheating and so was I, but Jake's words really stuck with me, said fuck it, and just got on Tony's lap. He asked if I was sure, and when I agreed, he kissed back. And oh my god, I was so wet. I don't know if it's cause of the cheating, if it was my feeling's for Tony, or what, but I was turned on past anything I have been before. He kissed me, my neck, and slowly started stripping me, revealing the sexy lingerie that was meant for Jake. He kissed down my chest, carried me to his bed, and kept moving lower. He reached my pussy and started licking. This was the first time I've ever let anyone even touch me down there cause again, I really hated my body. I don't even regret waiting cause at the end of the day, I always wanted Tony. He made me feel things I never had. I came within minutes First orgasm and I was elated. He kept going, prepping me for his dick. Sticking one finger at a time till he got 3 that moved in and out smoothly. I came again before even getting his dick. He finally pulled it out and it was hard as a rock. He was pretty big too, looked like 6-7 inches (later confirmed it was 6.2 inches). He grabbed a condom, even though I really wanted to feel it raw, but he didn't want to risk anything, but whatever. He entered me slowly. And I really think I came again just from initial entry. It wasn't even in fully, he kept going slowly, entering me inch by inch. Once he fully entered me a few times, he started picking up his pace. Best. Feeling. Ever. He fucked me nice and passionately, kissing me and telling me he loved me this entire time. I couldn't have asked for a better first time. After about 15 minutes, he told me he was about to cum, pulled out, and came on my stomach. He apologized and just really wanted to cum on me rather than in the condom. We laughed, I told him it was alright, he helped me clean up, and gave me a change of clothes (his shirts and a pair of sweats) after we took a shower together. No shower sex, but he really made me feel loved and cared for.

And Jake? Well, after the shower, I saw I had a couple of missed calls and texts from Jake, apologizing and that he was just annoyed by Tony's text and asked where I was. Well... I told him that I was at Tony's but we've been just chilling & eating ice cream and that my phone was in his room charging, which is why I hadn't responded. I told him I was sleeping over and again, Jake was mad, but I told him not to worry, that Tony has a spare bedroom and I was too tired to drive back. He accepted and called it a night. What really happened was I was in Tony's bed and we cuddled all night and it was the best feeling ever.

Sorry for such a long post! Just wanted to give a lot of details since I've seen a lot of posts on here that just say "I had rough hard sloppy sex with a married man" or something like that and no details and just making it sound fake.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: turkproducer, noodlelover, Deleted member 15099 and 3 others
So I'm not a very social person and wanted to wait till I was really comfortable with someone before losing my virginity. I have been with my current boyfriend, Jake, for 4 years. I was really comfortable around him, he was the first to actually see my fully naked body, the first guy I gave a blowjob to, and I was getting comfortable enough to have sex with him. I'm very insecure about my body, I think I'm fat, my boobs look bad, and I was never really aroused/thought about sex. But Jake really made me feel good and despite our ups and downs, I overall still love him. The problem is, my best friend, Tony, is someone my boyfriend hates. He doesn't want me talking to him, but I've known him for 10 years. We've tried dating before, but it just didn't work out, and we decided we're better off as friends. Jake hates Tony with all his guts and really despises him. Tony and I have very limited contact, but I'm still really close with him and have some feelings for him, but push them aside so it doesn't ruin our friendship. Throughout our relationship, I've always told Jake never to worry about Tony.

But we're on slutty confessions, this isn't a love story, is it? So, 2 nights ago, Jake and I had a lovely date, I cooked a nice chicken and potato dinner, and I was feeling frisky. I did plan on finally having sex with Jake that night and was wearing this sexy lingerie I recently bought. I then got a text from Tony asking if I was free. I told him no and that I was still eating dinner, but Jake saw the text and was upset. He started ignoring me and started getting angry. He left the kitchen and told me to just "go to my actual boyfriend" (Tony) I was pissed off at that comment, and told him that Tony isn't someone he should worry about and he's overreacting. I followed Jake, showed him the text and said that the night from for him, and not Tony. I was ignored and just left after Jake locked me out of the room. I drove to Tony's and explained the situation. He's always known how to make me feel better, and that's when I just kissed him.

He pushed me off and didn't want that. He's really against cheating and so was I, but Jake's words really stuck with me, said fuck it, and just got on Tony's lap. He asked if I was sure, and when I agreed, he kissed back. And oh my god, I was so wet. I don't know if it's cause of the cheating, if it was my feeling's for Tony, or what, but I was turned on past anything I have been before. He kissed me, my neck, and slowly started stripping me, revealing the sexy lingerie that was meant for Jake. He kissed down my chest, carried me to his bed, and kept moving lower. He reached my pussy and started licking. This was the first time I've ever let anyone even touch me down there cause again, I really hated my body. I don't even regret waiting cause at the end of the day, I always wanted Tony. He made me feel things I never had. I came within minutes First orgasm and I was elated. He kept going, prepping me for his dick. Sticking one finger at a time till he got 3 that moved in and out smoothly. I came again before even getting his dick. He finally pulled it out and it was hard as a rock. He was pretty big too, looked like 6-7 inches (later confirmed it was 6.2 inches). He grabbed a condom, even though I really wanted to feel it raw, but he didn't want to risk anything, but whatever. He entered me slowly. And I really think I came again just from initial entry. It wasn't even in fully, he kept going slowly, entering me inch by inch. Once he fully entered me a few times, he started picking up his pace. Best. Feeling. Ever. He fucked me nice and passionately, kissing me and telling me he loved me this entire time. I couldn't have asked for a better first time. After about 15 minutes, he told me he was about to cum, pulled out, and came on my stomach. He apologized and just really wanted to cum on me rather than in the condom. We laughed, I told him it was alright, he helped me clean up, and gave me a change of clothes (his shirts and a pair of sweats) after we took a shower together. No shower sex, but he really made me feel loved and cared for.

And Jake? Well, after the shower, I saw I had a couple of missed calls and texts from Jake, apologizing and that he was just annoyed by Tony's text and asked where I was. Well... I told him that I was at Tony's but we've been just chilling & eating ice cream and that my phone was in his room charging, which is why I hadn't responded. I told him I was sleeping over and again, Jake was mad, but I told him not to worry, that Tony has a spare bedroom and I was too tired to drive back. He accepted and called it a night. What really happened was I was in Tony's bed and we cuddled all night and it was the best feeling ever.

Sorry for such a long post! Just wanted to give a lot of details since I've seen a lot of posts on here that just say "I had rough hard sloppy sex with a married man" or something like that and no details and just making it sound fake.
:blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and ElySioNs

:bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Toth's thot
Tony must be more confident than Jake

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GamerCel, JL~, Preoximerianas and 8 others
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 16530
He was pretty big too, looked like 6-7 inches (later confirmed it was 6.2 inches)
:feelskek::feelskek:

shitty larp story written by some 40yo dicklet incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deprived, GamerCel and 28 others
Fuck this was brutal.

I see all this shit and I am sure my oneitis is doing all degen party shit like Vegas like this

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and EverythingMattersCel
this was legit written like it was erotica and not something that legit happened. even if it was real, this girl sounds like a landwhale.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, GamerCel, JL~ and 6 others
faggot larp

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and GamerCel
this was legit written like it was erotica and not something that legit happened. even if it was real, this girl sounds like a landwhale.
She is (if shes real) she said she was fat lol

• +1
Reactions: GamerCel and anarlord

My name is Tony

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, teenmax and Toth's thot
well made up story. But 4 years of a relationship without sex is where he's gone overboard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GamerCel, Melo95, Preoximerianas and 2 others
Do you write these yourself? You might wanna flesh out the plot a little more

• +1
Reactions: GamerCel
that whole subreddit is larp cope

• +1
Reactions: GamerCel