I failed 78% in my first math exam

L

Lebgfinal

User
I lost 16% because i didnt weite down every step of my reasoning but got the answer right on all of them except one because i acidentally wrote 3 instead of 1.
My future will be brutally affected by this horrible grade.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: imthesupremecel, notsocommonthumb, n9wiff and 3 others
I have been trying to emotionally recover from this 78%, I am considering dropping off school.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: imthesupremecel, N1666, iloveboobs and 5 others
What was the test on?

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and n9wiff
I lost 16% because i didnt weite down every step of my reasoning but got the answer right on all of them except one because i acidentally wrote 3 instead of 1.
wanna go to uni?

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and n9wiff
Bit stupid to forget that

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel, notsocommonthumb and n9wiff
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: imthesupremecel, Nigger, notsocommonthumb and 3 others
No offense but thats pretty much the easiest part of calculus
Like i said, i lost 16 points because i didnt write every step of my reasoning and only technically lost about 6 points due to actual errors made by my low iq

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nope, imthesupremecel, Nigger and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: imthesupremecel, notsocommonthumb, n9wiff and 1 other person
Nigga complaining about getting 78% on test :feelswhat:

not gonna change shit if you got perfect score. You should focus more on looksmaxxing and social skills maxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nope, imthesupremecel, notsocommonthumb and 3 others
Like i said, i lost 16 points because i didnt write every step of my reasoning and only technically lost about 6 points due to actual errors made by my low iq
have fun on series and sequences

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel, notsocommonthumb and wsada
no shit , that's the most important part

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel, notsocommonthumb and tombradylover
iu thougth this nigger was gonna sya he's in uni ro some shit
Calc is taught in UNI but its giga easy until Calc 3 id say. Pretty fun to as well IMO

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel, notsocommonthumb and NZb6Air
Literally a good grade your faggot. This retard is always fucking complaining holy shit

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel, N1666 and notsocommonthumb
  • +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel and notsocommonthumb
:unsure:

• Love it
  • +1
Calc is taught in UNI but its giga easy until Calc 3 id say. Pretty fun to as well IMO
Its also easy i just sadly lost about 3.3% off my final grades due to these mistakes, i am considering dropping off. This is the end for me.

• +1
  • JFL

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel, notsocommonthumb and liberiangrimreaper
Calculus limits and derivatives
Nigga failed elementary school calculus

Math isn't for everyone boyo, maybe trade school and being a TikTok shop affiliate is more of your style

• JFL
  • +1
Nigga complaining about getting 78% on test :feelswhat:

not gonna change shit if you got perfect score. You should focus more on looksmaxxing and social skills maxxing
They *JFL* at you, but you are right

No glaze doe

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel, notsocommonthumb and Imretarded?
No offense but thats pretty much the easiest part of calculus
Legit it’s like ; question 1). If subhuman got 5 million views on twitter + 2million on instagram ,how over would it be for said individual?

• +1
  • JFL
I didnt struggle,
IMG 1824
IMG 1827

I simply made stupid mistakes, rushed too fast on the exam. It wasnt hard for me its just i am not used to write every step of my reasoning.

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, imthesupremecel, notsocommonthumb and 1 other person
They *JFL* at you, but you are right

No glaze doe
School is fucking bullshit. just cram the needed materials a day or two before exam. I always get 60-80% that way:feelswhere:

you don't need perfect score, just good enough and low stress. Low stress is everything

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel, scrunchables and notsocommonthumb
Nigga failed elementary school calculus

Math isn't for everyone boyo, maybe trade school and being a TikTok shop affiliate is more of your style
Well i got 78% which is not failing but its bad, mostly due to bad mistakes i did.

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Not that bad tbh but u need to tighten it up and be more careful going forward.
That 78% made me lose 3.3% off my final grade. Meaning i need to get highest possible.

• +1
That 78% made me lose 3.3% off my final grade. Meaning i need to get highest possible.
U can still do good. If all u want/need is passing grade then ur fucking chillin (if passing is 70 and higher in Canada idk). If u want an A tho u gotta be very careful not to make mistakes like that one small misstep and u can get tagged for a lot of points. Did ur professor give partial credit?

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
U can still do good. If all u want/need is passing grade then ur fucking chillin (if passing is 70 and higher in Canada idk). If u want an A tho u gotta be very careful not to make mistakes like that one small misstep and u can get tagged for a lot of points. Did ur professor give partial credit?
I want highest possible. I need to get at least 90%

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel and tombradylover
I want highest possible. I need to get at least 90%
Then tighten it up lil nigga. Do all the homework step by step make sure u understand every single question and how it’s done. Go into office hours for any questions or troubles u have. Make sure to do practice test and understand that as well. I love Calc and math because if u put in the work and understand the process of the subject it translates directly onto the exam

• +1
Then tighten it up lil nigga. Do all the homework step by step make sure u understand every single question and how it’s done. Go into office hours for any questions or troubles u have. Make sure to do practice test and understand that as well. I love Calc and math because if u put in the work and understand the process of the subject it translates directly onto the exam
My problem on this exam was no comprehension because i was able to get the right answer on all of them except one but even the one i didnt get right is because i transcribed the wrong number. You get it.
I couldve studied thousands more hours on this exam i wouldve not gotten 90%
I needed to be sure i wrote my stuff step by step because that shit costed me at least 10 whole points.

• +1
My problem on this exam was no comprehension because i was able to get the right answer on all of them except one but even the one i didnt get right is because i transcribed the wrong number. You get it.
I couldve studied thousands more hours on this exam i wouldve not gotten 90%
I needed to be sure i wrote my stuff step by step because that shit costed me at least 10 whole points.
I get it’s not a comprehension issue but u need to practice testing and problem solving scenarios where u WRITE EVERYTHING DOWN CORRECTLY multiple times so by time u take test ur fully prepared for all scenarios and sequences. U should practice under exam like conditions and pressure to get fully prepared as well.

Come on dude don’t be a lazy cuck this is basic shit

• +1
I get it’s not a comprehension issue but u need to practice testing and problem solving scenarios where u WRITE EVERYTHING DOWN CORRECTLY multiple times so by time u take test ur fully prepared for all scenarios and sequences. U should practice under exam like conditions and pressure to get fully prepared as well.

Come on dude don’t be a lazy cuck this is basic shit
Its hard for me because i do stuff in my head so i need to purposely slow down my reasoning by writing it step by step.
I couldve gotten so much better if i wrote my shit better, because my answers were not wrong.

• +1
Its hard for me because i do stuff in my head so i need to purposely slow down my reasoning by writing it step by step.
I couldve gotten so much better if i wrote my shit better, because my answers were not wrong.
Fuck off stop making bullshkt lazy excuses. U know what u did wrong and and know ur weaknesses so PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE and fix ur issues. Fucking lazy fuck. U have no reason not to get a 100 on ur next exam

• +1
Fuck off stop making bullshkt lazy excuses. U know what u did wrong and and know ur weaknesses so PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE and fix ur issues. Fucking lazy fuck. U have no reason not to get a 100 on ur next exam
I will drop out and try again next year.
This grade is too bad.

• +1
I will drop out and try again next year.
This grade is too bad.
Pathetic tbh. Actually pathetic. Dropping out over 1 exam. Unreal how pathetic ur mindset is. Lazy fuck instead of putting in the work and mastering ur ability to get ur thoughts in ur head on a fucjing piece of paper u rather just drop it and give up. Ur the worst

• +1
Pathetic tbh. Actually pathetic. Dropping out over 1 exam. Unreal how pathetic ur mindset is. Lazy fuck instead of putting in the work and mastering ur ability to get ur thoughts in ur head on a fucjing piece of paper u rather just drop it and give up. Ur the worst
I submitted by demission it will leave a empty hole in my files, meaning no one will ever know i got such below average grades.
I will reapply next year.

• +1
Go ER on your teacher

• +1