I failed Algebra 2 for the third time in college now so all my financial aid is revoked and I have to go to another community college

Deleted member 2506

Deleted member 2506

Kraken
I'm just gonna pursue being a bigshot movie director full time now its gonna save me some time but for now I'll get a job at UPS

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, BigBoy and Petsmart
Low IQ, not diligent, or both?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 3328 and 1 other person
No one asked you son

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Blackout.xl, LordNorwood and 2 others
Low IQ, not diligent, or both?

High iq I took an online test and I got 165 but I lay in bed and watch youtube videos all day instead of working so I'm skinnyfat, shrunk to 5'6, have terrible 0.1% posture, and 28% bodyfat

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and LordNorwood
High iq I took an online test and I got 165 but I lay in bed and watch youtube videos all day instead of working so I'm skinnyfat, shrunk to 5'6, have terrible 0.1% posture, and 28% bodyfat
Bruh I passed algebra 2 my freshman year of high school
Its both

I am so high iq I know online iq tests are for retards and said that as a joke knowing youd reply with that.

thank you proving my point little man :)
Bruh I passed algebra 2 my freshman year of high school
Its both
Hard cope, got 92/11 avg on tests, 0/30% of the homework done.

JFL I did that class in tenth grade

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 245 and LordNorwood
I am so high iq I know online iq tests are for retards and said that as a joke knowing youd reply with that.

thank you proving my point little man :)

Hard cope, got 92/11 avg on tests, 0/30% of the homework done.
How old are you?

I suck at math and did algebra 2 when I was like 14

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
That was a joke im 5'11 barefoot and 17 you 5k post having incel rotting loser keep crying for me little boy go drink your milk bud

That was a joke im 5'11 barefoot and 17 you 5k post having incel rotting loser keep crying for me little boy go drink your milk bud
5foot8Paki

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
I suck at math and did algebra 2 when I was like 14
This algebra 2 is baby math tbh
Math doesn't get a little trying until calc 3 imo and then it gets easy again

utter subhuman

you don't deserve anything tbh

This algebra 2 is baby math tbh
Math doesn't get a little trying until calc 3 imo and then it gets easy again
Undergraduate math is just simply not hard. I've had a dozen engineering classes in undergrad that were harder than the hardest math class I ever took.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Undergraduate math is just simply not hard. I've had a dozen engineering classes in undergrad that were harder than the hardest math class I ever took.
Same, upper level physics courses were exponentially harder than upper level math courses

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
how the fuck do you fail algebra 2 three times IN COLLEGE LOL clearly OP has single digit IQ

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and LordNorwood
how the fuck do you fail algebra 2 three times IN COLLEGE LOL clearly OP has single digit IQ
I love how he went from Community College failing Algebra 2, to saying he was in college honors at 17

And

From being 5'8" to being 5'11"

JFL..Larping subhuman sewer rat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Petsmart
ALGEBRA 2... IN COLLEGE?

4AD243F6 D30B 4AC1 9CDF 27B990334784

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 3328, Zeta ascended and 2 others
it's okay bro I flunked out of algebra 2 in high school and failed a shit ton of tests

JFL

I just wasn't trying though

Algebra 2

i took it in sophomore year and failed all my tests, but i got my shit together and studied 2 days before the final and got an 85 so the teacher let me off with a 70. i legit woulda had a 90ish avg but it dropped my gpa so hard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506