• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Madridista, twojei, Shycel and 3 others
im so fucked up
IMG 4483

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
Hopefully when a girl actually loves me i’ll be completely attatched to her and vice versa

im so fucked up
you're not to blame bhai blame the girls who look pretty

I fell in love with that one ex-colleague of mine who asked me for a pen on a test jfl it was a year ago and I'm still obsessed with her even tho I don't see her regularly anymore I'm afraid she'll never be mine IT'S SO OVER :feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: shizuku11111
you're not to blame bhai blame the girls who look pretty

I fell in love with that one ex-colleague of mine who asked me for a pen on a test jfl it was a year ago and I'm still obsessed with her even tho I don't see her regularly anymore I'm afraid she'll never be mine IT'S SO OVER :feelsrope:
Too much too much

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
It‘s absolutely normal to be clingy or desperate between the age of 13 to 20, it’s because you still lack the experience. It’s also the age where everyone has his first heartbreak

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: shizuku11111 and hopecel
Same. I'm so desperate for affection that I become clingy and fall in love with the first girl that gives me some.

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
Too much too much
I mean I liked her style and behaviour even before that but it's enough she to stare at me once and I fall in love immediately and become obsessed

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
I mean I liked her style and behaviour even before that but it's enough she to stare at me once and I fall in love immediately and become obsessed
Penis

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel