I fantasise about group sex with old, obese men

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
I'm a slim, 31-year-old woman attracted to older, obese men - the uglier the better. I fantasise about being passed around by several of them. The thing that really turns me on is the idea of having to lift their stomachs and search for their penises, which are always difficult to find and a bit on the soft side. I haven't mentioned this to my fiance, because I think he would be horrified. Our sex life is fine, but I use the fantasy to help me climax. I feel guilty - what made me so sick?

Your erotic imaginings are private; you don't have to share them. Fantasies develop in different ways. Some are generated from real events or images, while others are creative imaginings that arise through need, longing or even trauma. Consider searching for the root. One aspect of your fantasy that might be relevant is the fact the imagined men are not really ready for sex. Somehow, you've developed an turn-on that keeps you safe, where despite being "passed around", you still retain control. Perhaps the men's perceived unattractiveness also helps you feel safe and releases you from the anxiety of being physically judged yourself. So your fantasy is not the product of a "sick" mind, but may be a clever creative exercise designed to help assuage sexual fear and a negative body image.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Chadeep, Deleted member 8244 and 10 others
guardian moment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 14543
Woman detected

Opinion rejected

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
can I sign up?

• Love it
Reactions: AlexAP
female chubby chaser
and ?

te exception, outlier stories. From the guardian. always.

Vince Vaughn Lol GIF by filmeditor

Women might seem like robots sometimes, but there’s always gonna be a few weird outliers

I'm a slim, 31-year-old woman attracted to older, obese men - the uglier the better. I fantasise about being passed around by several of them. The thing that really turns me on is the idea of having to lift their stomachs and search for their penises, which are always difficult to find and a bit on the soft side. I haven't mentioned this to my fiance, because I think he would be horrified. Our sex life is fine, but I use the fantasy to help me climax. I feel guilty - what made me so sick?

Your erotic imaginings are private; you don't have to share them. Fantasies develop in different ways. Some are generated from real events or images, while others are creative imaginings that arise through need, longing or even trauma. Consider searching for the root. One aspect of your fantasy that might be relevant is the fact the imagined men are not really ready for sex. Somehow, you've developed an turn-on that keeps you safe, where despite being "passed around", you still retain control. Perhaps the men's perceived unattractiveness also helps you feel safe and releases you from the anxiety of being physically judged yourself. So your fantasy is not the product of a "sick" mind, but may be a clever creative exercise designed to help assuage sexual fear and a negative body image.
Bullfuckingshit. I wouldn't believe that story. Just some writer that thought it would be amusing to inspire fat old fucks to flirt with her kind knowing the consequences. Sick bitch.

A fat fuck walks up to a 31-year-old Hottie after reading that inspirational story and says, "Hey there you little sexy bitch. Would you like to find my penis?"

"Um....kill yourself?" She replies and walks away hoping he'll do just that.