I fap to twerking

anthropology pill

anthropology pill

Banned
Joined
May 15, 2020
Posts
634
Reputation
466
Not proud of it tbh
 
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother
your jew overlords would be proud
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother, Lev Peshkov, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Happy Merchant | Know Your Meme
haha good goy
keep watching porn its good for you
 

Attachments

  • 1590418602854.jpeg
    1590418602854.jpeg
    8.8 KB · Views: 3
no u twerk to fapping
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Arkantos and Lev Peshkov
Me too tbh ngl
 
i watched twerk videos so much it has no effect on me anymore
 
Ritty bro... do you watch porn?
I don't want to watch generic porn where you suck the dick, lick on the pussy, have vaginal sex, and cum on her face.. that's like the most boring shit I've ever seen- if you still jack off to that I feel sorry for you
 
  • +1
Reactions: StacyAttractant, Danish_Retard and john2
i cant even fap anymore too depressed
 
I don't even like twerking irl tbh ngl
it's so slutty and degenerate.
 
Only watch Japanese porn for the story and realistic acting.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
I don't want to watch generic porn where you suck the dick, lick on the pussy, have vaginal sex, and cum on her face.. that's like the most boring shit I've ever seen- if you still jack off to that I feel sorry for you
dovydases me
 

Similar threads

zudlife
Replies
13
Views
45
senstiveyoungmanlet
senstiveyoungmanlet
mangotimer
Replies
9
Views
90
milkshake_addict
milkshake_addict
mangotimer
Replies
9
Views
100
R3w_tard666
R3w_tard666
Clayed.nas
Replies
5
Views
49
Lefty Rankin
Lefty Rankin
Αlchemy
Replies
16
Views
168
sensetivefoidgraper
sensetivefoidgraper

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top