PXL 20220415 2256554093

am i fashionmogging rn

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, russwestbrook, Biiyo03 and 7 others
It's not enough my deal incel brother

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, BoneDensity and ray
That's not fashionmogging lmfao. That's schizo non-NT clothing. You should be wearing clothes for people your age ie. yeezy, supreme, stone island, nikes, h&m, etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: abeilletoimême, Deleted member 15827, EverythingMattersCel and 10 others
I'm joking bro ,. you're decently looking man , maybe you're mantlet idk :what:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ray
That's not fashionmogging lmfao. That's schizo non-NT clothing. You should be wearing clothes for people your age ie. yeezy, supreme, stone island, nikes, h&m, etc.
dark academia is very based though!

get a haircut, dress better (more nt) and smile more. you are not a bad looking dude

• +1
Reactions: ray
goofy

start browsing reddit for replica designers. Sneakers, caps, hoodies, jumpers, bombers. Not some trench coat scarf shit jfl

• +1
Reactions: Schönling and ray
freaky deaky ass fit lmao. put some rick and margiela on

• +1
Reactions: Schönling and ray
  • Hmm...
Reactions: startingover
heightmogged by Jon skywalker

• +1
studying cybersecuritey ;3 idk the ranking
I assume you would be better studying computer science its covers much more, thats what I think I am biomed student with friends who studying comp science. but the most important thing is,
DON'T BE A RETARD YOUR COLLEGE/UNIVERSITY RANKING MEANS ALOT IF YOU GO TO A SHIT SCHOOL YOUR NOT GETTING A JOB. if you found that you go to a shit school then transfer to good one. if you cant, then drop out. go do something else. school isnt for you bud
I know from personal experience, my cousins friend who did Electrical Engineering at some joke uni, he couldn't get a job anywhere.
and this isnt the only time i have these horror stories of people going to some shit uni and getting a job

Last edited:
  • +1
I assume you would be better studying computer science its covers much more, thats what I think I am biomed student with friends who studying comp science. but the most important thing is,
DON'T BE A RETARD YOUR COLLEGE/UNIVERSITY RANKING MEANS ALOT IF YOU GO TO A SHIT SCHOOL YOUR NOT GETTING A JOB. if you found that you go to a shit school then transfer to good one. if you cant, then drop out. go do something else. school isnt for you bud
I know from personal experience, my cousins friend who did Electrical Engineering at some joke uni, he couldn't get a job anywhere.
and this isnt the only time i have these horror stories of people going to some shit uni and getting a job
mine is in the top 250 apparently

mine is in the top 250 apparently
Ooof brutal, you need to transfer bro, go get your grades up and go transfer your university should be aleast 100th ranked
And I just did my research if you want to persue the path of being an Ethical Hacker an Computer Science is ideal, it covers much more than Cybersecurity

Last edited:
  • +1
Ooof brutal, you need to transfer bro, go get your grades up and go transfer your university should be aleast 100th ranked
And I just did my research if you want to persue the path of being an Ethical Hacker an Computer Science is ideal, it covers much more than Cybersecurity
women will still think im ugly

women will still think im ugly
what? are you autistic? women will think your poor and ugly, cause you arent getting no job after you graduate

• So Sad
Brootal :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Common outfit

• Hmm...
Common outfit
tbh i never see it

i said this b4 but literally every dude on my campus wears some athletic wear or just like a hoodie with jeans at the most

tbh i never see it

i said this b4 but literally every dude on my campus wears some athletic wear or just like a hoodie with jeans at the most
You're not quirky. You're not chad. Give up.

• So Sad