suggest me mental copes mental

Yeah i mean you find one thing but u will eventually have to switch it up, i mean why do rich people or celebrities always want a new house or new car or new clothes or new this or do this that they've never done. They have the resources and know that they need to do something new to not get bored and i mean thats just the cycle i guess, maybe if u just live really simply by not doing a lot and not overthinking or stressing then u will be happier in everything that you do and that will result in better cope in anything
bro I already tried the last thing didn't help at all a simple life is boring as hell, idk man I'll just follow the flow try my best to use every cope I have till I muster up courage to do something or kms

• +1
Reactions: cc_7373
I'm recessed, shit eye area, narrow jaw+inward gonions, crooked nose, 5'9, bad frame, skinny asf, brown eyes, dogass hair, extremely pale skin looks unhealthy and I'm ND
Ccw bimax will fix reccesion, eye area somehwhat, nose, infras ect, you can chewmaxx+palate expander for narrow jaw, the rest can be frauded

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Ccw bimax will fix reccesion, eye area somehwhat, nose, infras ect, you can chewmaxx+palate expander for narrow jaw, the rest can be frauded
all of this will end up costing me 40k+ maybe, and when I'll get ts it will be when idk I'm 25-30 and then what the fuck do I do? I already wasted my entire life and my whole youth

• +1
all of this will end up costing me 40k+ maybe, and when I'll get ts it will be when idk I'm 25-30 and then what the fuck do I do? I already wasted my entire life and my whole youth
Get a loan maybe idk, better than nothing, you could easily make that money fast but will have to do so illegally

• +1
Get a loan maybe idk, better than nothing, you could easily make that money fast but will have to do so illegally
nobody will look at me after surgery when I'm a mtn in prison btw

• So Sad
League of legend is for smart people

• +1