supergoat972
Luminary
- Joined
- Oct 27, 2025
- Posts
- 6,229
- Reputation
- 7,518
This morbidly obese woman had a pizza all to herself in our office kitchen.
I looked at it and said "wow, thats a lot of pizza for one person" and laughed. Keep in mind that I did this in a "friendly" way as to not get in trouble. She pretended to laugh , but I could tell she was hurt. Probably cried when she got back to her cubicle
Keep in mind that she's in her early 20s, so she's more vulnerable to these types of insults
I looked at it and said "wow, thats a lot of pizza for one person" and laughed. Keep in mind that I did this in a "friendly" way as to not get in trouble. She pretended to laugh , but I could tell she was hurt. Probably cried when she got back to her cubicle
Keep in mind that she's in her early 20s, so she's more vulnerable to these types of insults
Last edited: