I feel as if a massive weight has been lifted off my shoulders

N

Norwooder

Master
I want to start by saying that I would never wish the life of a sub 5 male on even my worst enemy.
EVer since teen years I have felt a certain crushing force from life which I imagine other sub 5 men feel, that feeling of people wanting to sabotage your life or not want you to prosper is always there.
Over this year
I have Gotten lefort 1, gotten my braces off, made my skin significantly more tanned, fixed my haircut, grown in height, removed my acne, lost body fat,
These have all lead to me going from gross to normal looking.
It feels I have lifted a massive weight off of my shoulders.
I want to say though to everyone here, don't over analyse looks, some of you forget the most major thing about looks, and that is meeting a Threshold (5psl I would argue).
Things that make peoples' life dogshit (People treating you bad) are failos on the face like braces, acne, obvious bad skin
So the biggest difference I say is going from ugly to normal looking, and that is what everyone should aim for without overthinking everything.
Removing failos has made me get treated much better and I finally feel free from the things holding me down which are failos, things that people don't enjoy looking at... and will subsequently treat you badly for.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ocelot, Patient A, Deleted member 6113 and 5 others
How did you fixed your acne?

tru

gj buddy dont fuck it up

Looking normie is not enough. I have a normie face and a huge height halo, but even I don't get approached by women, and to succeed I would need to get better at talking to women so that I would be able to easily interact with the women who do like me.

My problem isn't that women don't like me though, lots of beautiful women like me ever since I got my double jaw surgery done which made me go from subhuman ogre to normie face (with great lower third though), but the problem is that if you are not really above average, then you need to be good at talking to women to succeed with them. It's not a difficult thing to learn though and most of it is about having the courage to talk to the ones who like you.

However, you are right in the sense that you don't have to be perfect, but any improvement that you can do will help you even if you were above average in looks. So, unless you are satisfied with the results of your looksmaxxing journey, it can never end, because the more you looksmax, the more women want to have sex with you, which increases the quality of your life, your sexual satisfaction and your happiness.

Inspirational. Truly. Well put man.