I feel bad for all the ugly curries in my school

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
They are literally invisible to women, and are sub 4 PSL too

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
The one curry in my school had extreme anger issues because no one talked to him

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Alt Number 3, HighIQcel and 2 others
Not if you look like me.

Attachments

• Inkedimage0_LI.jpg
    Inkedimage0_LI.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 115
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 4577, Alt Number 3 and 8 others
The curries and blacks in my school are all pretty damn fucked, I include blacks in because it's not like australia actually gives a shit about people other than white, I'm so fucking thankful to be on the olive scale where my skin is still somewhat fair outside in natural light with a bit of redding being pronounced, if i was 10% more brown it'd be honestly over

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
I feel bad for all the ugly people in general

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 3526 and SubhumanCurrycel
you look like a monkey u need browridge implant + buccal fat removal you look like a chipmunk as well
why the fuck would i get a browridge implant my eyes are already deepset and my brows are thick asf.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NormieKilla and Deleted member 4671
Subhuman ears, nose and skull.

You do have a good maxilla and jaw however.
Ears wtf? Never heard that one before. Second I have closer to warrior skull third nose looks masc with good forward growth aka Gandy.

Ears wtf? Never heard that one before. Second I have closer to warrior skull third nose looks masc with good forward growth aka Gandy.
Sounds like you’re coping hard bro you kinda look like shit haha no hate tho but idk good luck brotha
Btw my account got approved today this is my first post! :D

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
The curries and blacks in my school are all pretty damn fucked, I include blacks in because it's not like australia actually gives a shit about people other than white, I'm so fucking thankful to be on the olive scale where my skin is still somewhat fair outside in natural light with a bit of redding being pronounced, if i was 10% more brown it'd be honestly over
Think I feel where you coming from, I'm a deathnick but here in Sydney there are many more ethnic than me, so I sort of hide under the radar

Sounds like you’re coping hard bro you kinda look like shit haha no hate tho but idk good luck brotha
:unsure: K boss.

Cope he's the curry rob Evans

IMG 5849

IMG 5848

@SubhumanCurrycel

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4383 and Deleted member 3526
Curries have it the worst no question.

Although I do have a curry friend who is 6'7 and psl 4.8 and he mogs the fuck out of everyone IRL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
Rofl I am genuinely confused Ive had a mixture of subhuman sub 3 PSL and chadpreet skull reactions JFL I don't even know anymore.
Me too tbh, I feel like gigatyrone some days and others just a shitskin deathnic. It all depends on my bloat levels and skin quality

You look like you had Zika virus as a baby

Attachments

• F4E58C0C-A051-430A-9AB9-C04460402FC0.jpeg
    F4E58C0C-A051-430A-9AB9-C04460402FC0.jpeg
    36 KB · Views: 77
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rayman and SubhumanCurrycel
Curries in India (talking about the majority here) won't do shit to looksmax, until and unless arranged marriage system ceases to exist.
If we choose a adult male in late teens to mid 20's in India. He's likely to be fat, recessed mouth breather, physically and mentally weak, unkempt hair and to top that up doesn't even take showers regularly 😕

You look like you had Zika virus as a baby
Caged hard at this :lul:. But fr though I think that cos the rest of my skull is cut off from the shot, bad pic tbh just took it out of impulse without much thought.

Caged hard at this :lul:. But fr though I think that cos the rest of my skull is cut off from the shot, bad pic tbh just took it out of impulse without much thought.
Post another pic then numb nuts

Post another pic then numb nuts
too much fucking work will do later. cbf sperging out about lighting angles n shit rn too busy.

They are literally invisible to women, and are sub 4 PSL too

Bro curries are often blessed in that they have good bones but utter dog shite eye area.

However the jaw matters a hell of a lot more than the eyes.

A lot of the time these curries need to lose weight and then they need to measure their mandible length with a ceplogram

Bro curries are often blessed in that they have good bones but utter dog shite eye area.

However the jaw matters a hell of a lot more than the eyes.

A lot of the time these curries need to lose weight and then they need to measure their mandible length with a ceplogram
They’re also “blessed” with that fucking smell, what is that fucking smell??

They’re also “blessed” with that fucking smell, what is that fucking smell??

That is a Unforante cancer with curries but they look good in bones