Tallow is garbage

i caught that read my other post what if it was just cream
That is made out of milk, which contains vasts amounts of carbs.

Tans are healthy. Being pale isn’t. And maybe don’t sit in the sun all day? Have you thought of that?
Nah but I still get tanned quickly and my face looks like a nigger

That is made out of milk, which contains vasts amounts of carbs.
not much but well do it your way it has some.

What about consuming large amounts of ground beef. Obviously its hard to consume that much but lets say you consume 3 pounds of 80/20 ground beef which is considered to be over 3000 calories. Would you gain fat?

Obviously you can say that no one will consume that much beef and that's why diets like keto and carniore work so well for weightloss, but you cant say that you will not gain weight by consuming 3lbs of ground beef daily.

not much but well do it your way it has some.

What about consuming large amounts of ground beef. Obviously its hard to consume that much but lets say you consume 3 pounds of 80/20 ground beef which is considered to be over 3000 calories. Would you gain fat?

Obviously you can say that no one will consume that much beef and that's why diets like keto and carniore work so well for weightloss, but you cant say that you will not gain weight by consuming 3lbs of ground beef daily.
1. Weight is consisted of water, bone, muscle, and fat. The goal is to lose fat, not total weight.

2. You can not overeat on strictly protein and fat. Our satiety signals won’t allow us.

3. You can eat so called “3000 calories” of meat and still lose fat.

1. Stick to carnivore (100% meat and animal fat only). No fruits, vegetables, or grains.

2. Avoid sunscreen. You don’t need anything to protect your skin. The sun is what gives us life in the first place and boosts T.
We aren’t 100% carnivore
Our diet mostly consisted of fruits and berries back then with the occasional raw meat , which was only small portions before we invented weaponry .

We aren’t 100% carnivore
Our diet mostly consisted of fruits and berries back then with the occasional raw meat , which was only small portions before we invented weaponry .
False

The diet of early humans (such as Australopithecus or Homo habilis) was also omnivorous, but with some notable differences as they evolved:

• Fruits and Vegetables: Like chimpanzees, early humans relied heavily on fruits, leaves, and tubers.
  • Roots and Tubers: Early humans likely dug for starchy tubers, an important source of carbohydrates.
  • Meat: As early humans evolved, they began to incorporate more meat into their diet, scavenging or hunting for small animals and later, larger game.
  • Nuts and Seeds: These were rich in fat and an essential energy source.

Ur so low IQ if u eat just meat and think it’s good for you

The diet of early humans (such as Australopithecus or Homo habilis) was also omnivorous, but with some notable differences as they evolved:

• Fruits and Vegetables: Like chimpanzees, early humans relied heavily on fruits, leaves, and tubers.
  • Roots and Tubers: Early humans likely dug for starchy tubers, an important source of carbohydrates.
  • Meat: As early humans evolved, they began to incorporate more meat into their diet, scavenging or hunting for small animals and later, larger game.
  • Nuts and Seeds: These were rich in fat and an essential energy source.

Ur so low IQ if u eat just meat and think it’s good for you

I am not watching a 40 min video when you can do a 5 min research about prehistoric humans diet and chimpanzees diet and see that their diet primarily evolved around fruit, nuts, berries . And the occasional small game meat . You forget we weren’t hunters, but survivalists.

Sorry if I ever said to anyone to use tallow. It was all placebo. I'm using it for 2 weeks plus and literally my skin look the same. Mine is not too bad rn but regular products are superior to natural copes like tallow.
Tallow is cope use it for cooking not skin :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander, FUE Mogger, sub.o and 2 others
I am not watching a 40 min video when you can do a 5 min research about prehistoric humans diet and chimpanzees diet and see that their diet primarily evolved around fruit, nuts, berries . And the occasional small game meat . You forget we weren’t hunters, but survivalists.
Stable isotopes say otherwise on what we ate

Tallow is cope use it for cooking not skin :feelsuhh:
I will just eat that shit, no use for skin at all. Will steal my sister's skincare products now

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz
Should I stick to just just animal based then? Also I seemed informed about this topic more, may I ask if sunscreen is needed? And is tallow and zinc ones better? Thanks
Theres sunscreen without bad chemicals that are still chemical and spf 50, like thishttps://incidecoder.com/products/nacific-sun-essence-spf-50-pa
Zinc sunscreen stains so it's less good for your face but fine for your body

• Love it
Reactions: meropeu