I feel bad for ricecels as a south asian,gook have it the worst,how do my ricecels bros cope??

justinzayn

justinzayn

Sikh lion SidhuMosewala u will always b remembered
as a south asian we are the brownest caucasoid group but atleast we are caucasoids,ricecels flat gookskull is a death sentence,no amount of light skin can change ur phenotype,having gook skull is teh worst a man can have,if i had it i commit sucide,girls love watching kpop but they see 99% rice male kpop idols as gay bestfriends but not as a love interest,plus idols get surgeries to get caucasoid facial features like tall nose big eyes and hide their natural brown yellowish asian skin colour with makeup,photoshop etc,most kpop idols look hideous before their surgeries ,makeup and treatment,even if they r naturaly preety they still lack masculinity which most women want in a man,and if they r masculine they r not preety,thus u cant escape the rice curse
their r knows as the biggest cucks white men and every nonrice ethnic men has been cucking asian dudes for centuries
even south asian get hollywood representations like zayn malik,kumail nanjani,riz ahmed,aziz ansari,hasan minaj,dev patel but rice man just has john cho who was even emasculated in kumar and harold by patel
dont get me even started by ken jeong who is the biggest sterotype of asian men,and the biggest emasculated male sterotype out of all races,he made asian men a joke in movie hungover,in front of a white chad and many more ,how low u cann get
i thanks allah every day for making me south asian guy ,that i dont have the gook skull,and i belong to the caucasoid/west euroasian category like arabs/iranians and meds etc
we even have indo nordic variety in south asians and north indid punjabi and kashmiries are even transitional to indo nordics and gracile indid in central/south india unlike rice who will always be a flat gook no matter the coloring
ricecels bros have it the worst hands down,may allah bless my ricecels brothers
many uk princessses date and cheat with south asian men lik ehasnat khan,imran khan,and many more but never with a rice
many white actresses have crushes on bollywood actors like kristen stewart has on hrithik roshan which made cuckhold robert furious
i rather be sri lankan then a south korean,atleast i be cucasoid and dont need plastic surgery to look caucasoid
allah bless my ricecels bro they have the worst,kpop just made it even worst,and promoted the sterotype of asian guy as effiminate even more
cornavirus just made it even more worst

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: iblamedad68, Deleted member 17291, Hikicel69 and 10 others
As a forum user, I didn’t read this essay

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: gamma, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 14984 and 3 others
as a south asian we are the brownest caucasoid group but atleast we are caucasoids,ricecels flat gookskull is a death sentence,no amount of light skin can change ur phenotype,having gook skull is teh worst a man can have,if i had it i commit sucide,girls love watching kpop but they see 99% rice male kpop idols as gay bestfriends but not as a love interest,plus idols get surgeries to get caucasoid facial features like tall nose big eyes and hide their natural brown yellowish asian skin colour with makeup,photoshop etc,most kpop idols look hideous before their surgeries ,makeup and treatment,even if they r naturaly preety they still lack masculinity which most women want in a man,and if they r masculine they r not preety,thus u cant escape the rice curse
their r knows as the biggest cucks white men and every nonrice ethnic men has been cucking asian dudes for centuries
even south asian get hollywood representations like zayn malik,kumail nanjani,riz ahmed,aziz ansari,hasan minaj,dev patel but rice man just has tim chung who was even emasculated in kumar and harold by patel
dont get me even started by ken jeong who is the biggest sterotype of asian men,and the biggest emasculated male sterotype out of all races,he made asian men a joke in movie hungover,in front of a white chad and many more ,how low u cann get
i thanks allah every day for making me south asian guy ,that i dont have the gook skull,and i belong to the caucasoid/west euroasian category like arabs/iranians and meds etc
we even have indo nordic variety in south asians and north indid punjabi and kashmiries are even transitional to indo nordics and gracile indid in central/south india unlike rice who will always be a flat gook no matter the coloring
many uk princessses date and cheat with south asian men lik ehasnat khan,imran khan,and many more but never with a rice
many white actresses have crushes on bollywood actors like kristen stewart has on hrithik roshan which made cuckhold robert furious
i rather be sri lankan then a south korean,atleast i be cucasoid and dont need plastic surgery to look caucasoid
allah bless my ricecels bro they have the worst,kpop just made it even worst,and promoted the sterotype of asian guy as effiminate even more

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, thecel, BigNigga69 and 1 other person
They have the best home field advantage with their own women of all races and their women are arguably the baddest of the bad.

I’m sure they’re coping just fine fucking 100 lb spinners while we have to wade through fat purple haired garbage and fat nigger broads in the west

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 14984, Anchor_Ship and 9 others
They have the best home field advantage with their own women of all races and their women are arguably the baddest of the bad.

I’m sure they’re coping just fine fucking 100 lb spinners while we have to wade through fat purple haired garbage and fat nigger broads in the west
asian women are consider top teir but rice men the opposite just like black men and black women

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
asian women are consider top teir but rice men the opposite just like black men and black women,even in thei r homeland they jump on white men cock its just get even worst in the west,how to ricecels cope being the bottom of the barrel

By kpopmaxxing and fucking white girls. Dnr+shit thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, stevielake and justinzayn
By kpopmaxxing and fucking white girls. Dnr+shit thread
images

kpop maxxing:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:,wow white girl watches kpop but they dont like rice man
shit response btw,thereare like 1.5 billions gooks out of half r men they all look like clones its always over for them its just a bit better 4 them so does for every race

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 15004
The rice is strong in you brother, use the rice to your advantage and you will have no problems in life!

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 16384 and justinzayn
The rice is strong in you brother, use the rice to your advantage and you will have no problems in life!
i eat rice only as a biryani especially afgan pulao

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, BigNigga69, Deleted member 15004 and 3 others

Gook women are the ugliest

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 14984, IncelsBraincels and 1 other person
Gook women are the ugliest
its actually the gook men are the ugliest and least masculine
and when they r preety they look like women n lack masc

Last edited:
  • +1
its actually the gook men are the ugliest and least masculine
and when they r preety they look like women n lack masc
Gook men dont look good

But good women are just the worst. Vomit fuel

• +1
Asian men ironically have all the stereotypical attributes women claim makes a man attractive:
Intelligence
Family oriented
Respectful
Resourceful

And somehow they're still at the bottom of the smv. This just proves looks> "personality"

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, coping ethnic, Deleted member 14984 and 8 others
Asian men ironically have all the stereotypical attributes women claim makes a man attractive:
Intelligence
Family oriented
Respectful
Resourceful

And somehow they're still at the bottom of the smv. This just proves looks> "personality"
Intelligence
Family oriented
Respectful
Resourceful
they have this quality to compensate for small penis and being of the bottom of the barrel males

• +1
Godfrey gao is masc and pretty and mogs most south asian actors

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and justinzayn
Rothschild copypasta JFL

You write a lot MashAllah!

You write a lot MashAllah!

Lol you are talking shit about chinks as if you are anything better than them. Snap back to reality, you are nothing different than them. Infact they have it slightly less worse than you brown people sometimes due to their autistic KPOP game that somehow influences some people. Meanwhile south asians known for street defecation and their subhuman countries

as a south asian we are the brownest caucasoid group but atleast we are caucasoids,ricecels flat gookskull is a death sentence,no amount of light skin can change ur phenotype,having gook skull is teh worst a man can have,if i had it i commit sucide,
Lol no you are not. You are not even close to being a caucasian. Jeez why all curries are trying so hard to get into the caucasoid club, ask any caucasian and they can easily tell if a person is a curry or a caucasian from a km away. Just acknowledge it already, you are not a part of this club man. Both you curries and gooks are literally same in the level of subhumanity in the eyes of an evolved human being (a caucasian)

joe-biden-vice-president.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14984, Deleted member 16618, kebabcel and 2 others
Lol you are talking shit about chinks as if you are anything better than them. Snap back to reality, you are nothing different than them. Infact they have it slightly less worse than you brown people sometimes due to their autistic KPOP game that somehow influences some people. Meanwhile south asians known for street defecation and their subhuman countries

Lol no you are not. You are not even close to being a caucasian. Jeez why all curries are trying so hard to get into the caucasoid club, ask any caucasian and they can easily tell if a person is a curry or a caucasian from a km away. Just acknowledge it already, you are not a part of this club man. Both you curries and gooks are literally same in the level of subhumanity in the eyes of an evolved human being (a caucasian)

mao Zedong army is coming for ur cumskin ass

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and stevielake

mao Zedong army is coming for ur cumskin ass

My nation has enslaved and raped these yellow monkeys for centuries boyo, Mao and his joke army better play with their microdicks instead of getting on my nerves

• +1
the sad part is i cant even tell if this is satire because of how low iq and sentience most pajeets are online

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14984 and Deleted member 16618
My nation has enslaved and raped these yellow monkeys for centuries boyo, Mao and his joke army better play with their microdicks instead of getting on my nerves
what is ur nation

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
these post have the opposite affect

it should discourage AM from approaching college age white women with big tits but it just activates their primal instincts to approach and breed

bbc cuckhold white boy cope that majority south asians are not caucasoid

street deficating indian guy with his girlfriend a white uk model,now he gonna cope and say that he doent look indian

majourity of south asia is caucasoid 70 to 90% ,u calling them curries wont change that
avg Paki Indian srilankan>>>>avg rice smv always
i feel bad for white boys they cucked by bbc and paki indian dudes
and rice getting cucked by white boys and paki indian dudes

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 14160 and 2 others
even south asian get hollywood representations like zayn malik,kumail nanjani,riz ahmed,aziz ansari,hasan minaj,dev patel but rice man just has john cho who was even emasculated in kumar and harold by patel
Wouldn't you be a Curry if you're South Asian? Not a rice?

bbc cuckhold white boy cope that majority south asians are not caucasoid
View attachment 1436556
street deficating indian guy with his girlfriend a white uk model,now he gonna cope and say that he doent look indian

majourity of south asia is caucasoid 70 to 90% ,u calling them curries wont change that
avg Paki Indian srilankan>>>>avg rice smv always
i feel bad for white boys they cucked by bbc and paki indian dudes
and rice getting cucked by white boys and paki indian dudes
Dont even get me started about how pathetic you are to cherry pick one decent man among literally a billion and a half people. I've seen a handful of south asians due to the city im living and average paki/indian looks nothing like the pakistan president, stop with this pathetic self-hate already boyo.

You guys are brown in color, manlet in terms of height and have suifuel tier facial bones. There is nothing caucasoid in curry pheno, literally nothing. You people make me look like a cumskin and im not even white, let that sink

what is ur nation
Turk

• +1
Reactions: gamma, Mewton and Deleted member 16618
Dont even get me started about how pathetic you are to cherry pick one decent man among literally a billion and a half people. I've seen a handful of south asians due to the city im living and average paki/indian looks nothing like the pakistan president, stop with this pathetic self-hate already boyo.

You guys are brown in color, manlet in terms of height and have suifuel tier facial bones. There is nothing caucasoid in curry pheno, literally nothing. You people make me look like a cumskin and im not even white, let that sink

Turk
Turks look more similar to pakis than Europeans tbh :feelshah:

• +1
Someone has cheated his eye exam

Literally just google turkish men on street. Keep coping with your holier-than-thou panderings buddy, but guess what? You guys on average are just as ethnic as the rest of us :lul::forcedsmile: @StrangerDanger @Preston @Salludon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Landorus, Deleted member 9641 and 6 others
asian women are consider top teir but rice men the opposite just like black men and black women
Asian women are onpar with nigger women

• +1
There are good looking south Asians, and good looking Asians, simple.

Sure noodles whiteworship 2/10 garbage JBW, but in RoW a good looking south Asian or riceman, PROVIDED HE NULLIFIES CULTURAL FAILOS, will do fine.

Oh, and as a non white guy u have to make it clear with your gravitas that u can bury any JBW if they give attitude, so don't be framelet, or if u r, MMAmax

Turk
so were a turk,no point in talking to a monogolid turanid genghis khan desecdent
avg paki sri lankan Indian>>>avg rice
majourity of sri lanka and indian is caucasoid at 70 to 90%
u selfhating turk wants to make himself better by shitting on south asians not releasing u just the a little bit better then us
ethnic hating on other ethnic to make themself feel more whiter,when they r almost similar to each other
anyway caucasoid groups including avg and majourity of south asia >>>>mongolids rice smv always
Indidm
Anatolidm
typical turk phenotype,attractive turk look nothing like avg monogolid turk either
go make a beef,and sprinkle some salt on it
south asia till most sril lanka>>>rice always
i wont reply go suck it,u almost as same as west and south asia

Last edited:
  • +1
,ricecels flat gookskull is a death sentence,

@Ethniframementalcel Your taste in women is trash. Don't you know Mongoloid skeletal structure is a death sentence? East Asian women's bodily and facial aesthetics are both awful.

• +1
@Ethniframementalcel Your taste in women is trash. Don't you know Mongoloid skeletal structure is a death sentence? East Asian women's bodily and facial aesthetics are both awful.
I don’t worry about other peoples preferences, you don’t worry about mine. It’s all Gucci fam

• JFL
Reactions: thecel

Turk
In what world in what world have you raped rice.

You guys are literally mongol rape babies.

What a meme.

• WTF
Reactions: justinzayn
In what world in what world have you raped rice.

You guys are literally mongol rape babies.

What a meme.
Great wall of chink was literally built because of their fear of turks boyo, mongols were not even a thing back when kebab was bullying rice

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: justinzayn, Ethniframementalcel and Deleted member 17291
Great wall of chink was literally built because of their fear of turks boyo, mongols were not even a thing back when kebab was bullying rice
Yeah they were to protect from mongols, who are asian.

In what world was the great wall built to protect ffom turks.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Turkish iq at its finest.

• WTF
Yeah they were to protect from mongols, who are asian.

In what world was the great wall built to protect ffom turks.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Turkish iq at its finest.
Mongols were not around back when it was built :feelskek:

Keep coping boyo

• WTF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back