I feel bad for subhumans but at the same time i feel like they are below me

GabachoCopium

GabachoCopium

don’t touch the cheese!
there is this guy in one of my classes i’ve known him for years, he is very subhuman he looks like a bloated version of baby alien

he is honestly a good guy he has helped me with homework before since i’m very low iq, but he gives off very soy vibes, he is def a reddit user and it pissed me off when he tried to rizz up my oneitis like bro you are SUBHUMAN, find a girl on your low ass level nigger.

anyways it is so over for him i swear

i need to teach him the blackpill since i’m actually a good human being if any of y’all didn’t know

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: FacialStructure404, sudanguy, Deleted member 52298 and 3 others
kys

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and GabachoCopium
You should feel bad for your fellow subhumans

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Skywalker and GabachoCopium
You should feel bad for your fellow subhumans
i do pity them but when they cross the line like what he did, they will be instantly labeled as clown ass subhuman ass niggas in my head

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: sudanguy and murdah
i do pity them but when they cross the line like what he did, they will be instantly labeled as clown ass subhuman ass niggas in my head
Yeah, a lot of them are bluepilled and subhuman. they never know their boundaries and cant ever take a hint lmao, u should bp him tho if he has potential

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52298 and GabachoCopium
there is this guy in one of my classes i’ve
i need to teach him the blackpill since i’m actually a good human being if any of y’all didn’t know
Leave the man alone, bro. 😡

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy, GabachoCopium and Luffymaxxing
You're subhuman

• So Sad
Reactions: GabachoCopium
GabachoCopium

Mfw i see a subhuman rizzing up my lvl 6 gyatt oneitis

• Love it
Yeah, a lot of them are bluepilled and subhuman. they never know their boundaries and cant ever take a hint lmao, u should bp him tho if he has potential
he’s like 5’3 or 5’4 very recessed, and brown, and very bloated.

i think he is truecel

• So Sad
Reactions: sudanguy and murdah
there is this guy in one of my classes i’ve known him for years, he is very subhuman he looks like a bloated version of baby alien

he is honestly a good guy he has helped me with homework before since i’m very low iq, but he gives off very soy vibes, he is def a reddit user and it pissed me off when he tried to rizz up my oneitis like bro you are SUBHUMAN, find a girl on your low ass level nigger.

Why? I wish I was subhuman atleast I get sympathy and an actual reason to ldar

An a short ltn people still have expections for me despite being an irl subhuman

• JFL
  • So Sad
I thought latinos cant be incels…?
he NT mogs me so hard, maybe he can offey doofy a bit and get a gf ngl cuz he is mexican

• +1
Reactions: murdah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and GabachoCopium
Let him stay bluepilled if you don't want him to rope.
true, for me when i found the bp it was honestly lifefuel but i get it for some guys it can really be a burden.

the blackpill really is a double edged sword

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 43822
bumpier
C993485C 67C6 4A69 A69F E7DC9EAC2249

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Why? I wish I was subhuman atleast I get sympathy and an actual reason to ldar

An a short ltn people still have expections for me despite being an irl subhuman
be grateful bro

true, for me when i found the bp it was honestly lifefuel but i get it for some guys it can really be a burden.

the blackpill really is a double edged sword
Ngl, I'm envious of subhumans with a better social life than mine. 😔

• So Sad
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 43822

I won't even call them subhumans, although they are treated by others as such
I treat unattractive people better than anyone else as I know they get treated like shit by almost everyone

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy and GabachoCopium

Kill yourself you fucking moron. Please treat the unfortunate with kindness. It’s not our fault we were born like this.

• +1
Kill yourself you fucking moron. Please treat the unfortunate with kindness. It’s not our fault we were born like this.
Oh shit this is @GabachoCopium What’s up! Ignore those first couple words

• JFL
I won't even call them subhumans, although they are treated by others as such
I treat unattractive people better than anyone else as I know they get treated like shit by almost everyone
kinda weird ngl

i just treat ppl on how they treat me, i have no empathy for nobody in this world, i only care about my personal interests, this is a cruel realm we reside in

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: antisocialschizoGOD and sudanguy
  • JFL
Reactions: sudanguy
yo OP, were is your old avg pic (your step son) ? way better than the trash new one

• JFL
kinda weird ngl

i just treat ppl on how they treat me, i have no empathy for nobody in this world, i only care about my personal interests, this is a cruel realm we reside in
mofo, this is how everyone is

• Hmm...