I feel bad for the retards who think mewing is cope

D

Deleted member 19798

Wearing gucci, drive bys and gang shit
If only you knew the great results both soft and hard you can achieve through mewing. Soft being just raising your hyoid bone which makes your jawline looks sharper and hard being slight forward growth over the years, especially if you’re young. It’s also a healthmax and an anti aging remedy as it will prevent your bones from down swinging even more. But yeah you lazy fat fucks keep coping in your own ways while you shove cum into your mouths and sag like old ladies you disgusting creatures. it’s not even hard after the first week you get used to it and if you keep doing it you will feel uncomfortable if your tongue isn’t raised automatically. If you don’t wanna mew then that’s fine and that’s your choice (you lazy fuck) but don’t say it’s cope

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Ken, Chadpreetmaybe and 1 other person
I don't understand how "mewing" is some ground breaking thing, most people do this naturally after they stopped sucking on the pacifier, mouth breathing is a genetic deformity

I don't understand how "mewing" is some ground breaking thing, most people do this naturally after they stopped sucking on the pacifier, mouth breathing is a genetic deformity
It’s ground breaking for the people who aren’t doing it (most of the population)

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Ken