I feel bad for this guy

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
Today I saw a friend of mine: he is an incel with 100% UEE, suicidal NCT, framelet and with very recessed face.

after he opened the mouth I noticed he had premolar extractions and he was wearing an applicance that shortens the maxilla to remove the empty space.

I tied to told him: "that thing will make your face deformed", but all the guys there laughed at me.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member 2846, SikKunt and 1 other person
Over for your friend tbh

i be like that when i see people like him too.

most guys here ae somewhat average but when i see people like your friend thats borderline ugly short etc. just cant imagine how bad life experiences are and then i thank god for what i have

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
i be like that when i see people like him too.

most guys here ae somewhat average but when i see people like your friend thats borderline ugly short etc. just cant imagine how bad life experiences are and then i thank god for what i have
I always hope the subhuman friends of mine discover the blackpill and start saving money for the surgeries they need.
for example I have a bluepilled 155cm friend who has not realized yet it's over for him unless he gets a LL.

Would not wish ugliness upon my worst enemy

I always hope the subhuman friends of mine discover the blackpill and start saving money for the surgeries they need.
for example I have a bluepilled 155cm friend who has not realized yet it's over for him unless he gets a LL.
even if he does its not enough

the average guy is so bluepilled its not even funny

yeah bro,a new car will compensate everything else jfl

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
  • JFL
Reactions: Overjetcel299
the average guy is so bluepilled its not even funny

yeah bro,a new car will compensate everything else jfl
Haircut and showers and beard oil :soy: