I feel depressed if I fast too long

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
If i havent eaten for more than 18 hours I begin to feel like shit. Should I do 18:6 instead of 22:2. I feel like carbs and good fibre calm me down and give me energy. I am going to leanmax and make my bones and muscles more visible.

Do what feels the best for you, man.
That’s how you will have a good diet for a long period of time and hold through :)

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 15827
Fasting is low iq. Just eat 6 meat heavy meals (300-400 cals) with green tea in between

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 17345
18 hours is about the time when your body starts shifting into ketosis. If you are not low carb or keto-adapted you feel low energy. It takes some time for your body to adjust. When you eat try to eat as little carbs as necessary and slowly lower the amount of carbs per day.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 15827
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Fasting is low iq. Just eat 6 meat heavy meals (300-400 cals) with green tea in between
Hard for me since If I eat frequently I tend to overeat I'm not doing this for some fasting benefits bs it's just easier to eat less for me with this protocol

Protein aging is Highly overrated tho. If you go above 200 g then no shit it's bad but 100-150 g with most from plant protein is ok

Take anti appetite tablets.

Stop showing my ethnic background up.

• Love it
Do you have money? Are your parents rich?
No bro ik u say surgery but I want to improve only with softmax. Already on tretinoin and leanmax. Will buy minox soon and improve Frame with gym

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
No bro ik u say surgery but I want to improve only with softmax. Already on tretinoin and leanmax. Will buy minox soon and improve Frame with gym

Bro. We've all seen your face from different angles. Tons of them. Good lighting etc.

Don't you see with the black pill science how you are fighting bad pheno, bad mandibular development, a long midface and negatively tilted eyes?

For men it's important to have eyes, jaw and midface. All these 3 of yours are currently bad.

Soft maxing will only help your SMV if you are 6'2+ and then gym max.

Are you scared of something going wrong during surgery?

Bro. We've all seen your face from different angles. Tons of them. Good lighting etc.

Don't you see with the black pill science how you are fighting bad pheno, bad mandibular development, a long midface and negatively tilted eyes?

For men it's important to have eyes, jaw and midface. All these 3 of yours are currently bad.

Soft maxing will only help your SMV if you are 6'2+ and then gym max.

Are you scared of something going wrong during surgery?
Yes bro I'm 6'2. I thought long skull and midface though and yes if I do surgery here they may fuck it up. I've been looking into blue contact lenses though

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Yes bro I'm 6'2. I thought long skull and midface though and yes if I do surgery here they may fuck it up. I've been looking into blue contact lenses though
Long midface good*

Oh if you're 6'2 then that's a whole different story. You at least have 1 thing.

You can still look at some minor surgeries but yeh, in your case it might not be as needed.

First gym max.

You got a full body picture?

Oh if you're 6'2 then that's a whole different story. You at least have 1 thing.

You can still look at some minor surgeries but yeh, in your case it might not be as needed.

First gym max.

You got a full body picture?
What surgery is safest and implants safer?

What surgery is safest and implants safer?

Can you post your side profile like this?

Head alignment according to the Frankfurt plane.

Be 6ft from camera, good lighting.

Nigga ur side profile pics are all frauded asf jfl

If I took a side profile with the amount of fraud u do I’d look like a chad

Kys tbh

With our beef aside, how is that frauded? Give me a scientific explaination?

C1f3eca8381fc3310298e6a74da7981c

Are you really that jealous of me, that you need to butt in while I'm trying to help my Indian brother from the other side of the world? Get out the thread you obsessed guy?

• +1
Can you post your side profile like this?

Be 6ft from camera, good lighting.
Do I have ok midface and my side profile is this. Imo chin is weakest but I can beardfraud.

PSX 20220209 182217
IMG 20220224 183658

I tilted face but when I beardfrauded it looked better bro. I don't know why I shaved. I should just maintain beard well since I think my upper face is ok just mandible chin gay

Nvm

getting from hours 16-24 fasting is hell i legit can't think about anything except food and i feel like dying
but if i make it to 24+ then i feel better than ever its almost like being on drugs
if i had any willpower and didn't crack during that period 90% of the time then i'd look so good by now

getting from hours 16-24 fasting is hell i legit can't think about anything except food and i feel like dying
but if i make it to 24+ then i feel better than ever its almost like being on drugs
if i had any willpower and didn't crack during that period 90% of the time then i'd look so good by now
I can't sleep if I don't eat