How to accept that I am depressed?

alcoholicToad

alcoholicToad

Iron
I’m 19 and come from a well-off family but the only things that seem to make me happy are drinking or food, or getting attention from foids.

Maybe “depressed” is the wrong word actually, it’s more like anhedonia? I try not to put labels on these feelings and just move on but it doesn’t change the fact, point is I find it very hard to accept myself because I feel personally responsible, like it’s entirely my fault I feel this way.

At the same time, I don’t know what an “ideal” life would even like look not whether it even exists at all. It’s like there’s a hole in my soul, like all emotions feel distant and numbed.

The easy solution here seems to be to looksmax and slay some foids, but I also intuitively know that as convincing as this might seem, the root problem is always gonna be there.

I’m a genuine white MTN btw, gonna start uni soon.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
by slowly accepting it

“From a well off family”

Ungrateful cunt, send me 500 worth of eth rn 0xAec2E06852d4e6b6F649EF4B41c5bf2F910Fee7c

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I’m 19 and come from a well-off family but the only things that seem to make me happy are drinking or food, or getting attention from foids.

Maybe “depressed” is the wrong word actually, it’s more like anhedonia? I try not to put labels on these feelings and just move on but it doesn’t change the fact, point is I find it very hard to accept myself because I feel personally responsible, like it’s entirely my fault I feel this way.

At the same time, I don’t know what an “ideal” life would even like look not whether it even exists at all. It’s like there’s a hole in my soul, like all emotions feel distant and numbed.

The easy solution here seems to be to looksmax and slay some foids, but I also intuitively know that as convincing as this might seem, the root problem is always gonna be there.

I’m a genuine white MTN btw, gonna start uni soon.
Oh no I need 2-3 procedures done and I’ll be gl, wow bro you have it so hard

If ur well off its ur fault. U must be extremely ugly, incompetent or offputting or the latter

If ur well off its ur fault. U must be extremely ugly, incompetent or offputting or the latter
jfl definitely feels like it, that's why I made the post

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Oh no I need 2-3 procedures done and I’ll be gl, wow bro you have it so hard
I actually don't think like this, I obsess about my looks to an autistic degree but it's not like I'm completely unaware of what I have.